• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2016-2017 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

its a tough call for sure.  I think that when Gibson is ready to go, you need to play him.  Especially with so few games left in the regular season.  Its probably for the best that he gets a few games in before playoffs.  

Haven't been able to find anything on Lindholm....he's OK presumably.  Hopefully thats the case.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Getzlaf was just fucking dominant tonight.  Great game from the captain.  D was not great tonight, way to many odd man rushes off of turnovers.  I believe 2 of the ones they scored on were off of D men.  Anyway, nice win.  Hopefully the good times keep rolling on the road.  We ought to beat Vancouver and Winnipeg.  The Edmonton game will be tough.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Getzlaf missing last night's game was a blessing imo. 2 of Anaheim's 3 losses this month have been against crap teams. Canucks and Buffalo. Ducks fall into that habit of playing down to the opponent's level. Without Getzlaf in the lineup they couldn't afford to do that. I doubt it's anything serious. Even if he misses tomorrow's game too that's okay. Let him be a bit more rested for the big games Saturday and Sunday.

Getz is a monster lately.

How about that getz/rakell/eaves line? Wow. 

Nice to see them round into form at the perfect time for once. If they get past round 1, guaranteed they get to WCF.

Probably good time for a long shot bet. What are their odds to win it all? 18-1?

I'm in for that.

22 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

Getz is a monster lately.

How about that getz/rakell/eaves line? Wow. 

Nice to see them round into form at the perfect time for once. If they get past round 1, guaranteed they get to WCF.

Probably good time for a long shot bet. What are their odds to win it all? 18-1?

I'm in for that.

Current odds to win the SC 18-1. Odds to win the Western Conference 8-1.