• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

CJ Wilson has tendinitis, is shut down again

Can't stand this douche...hated him while he was with TEX, was against signing him, can't stomach his personality, his wife is a bitch, all his PMA shit is annoying, his extra curricular activities bug me, we have eachother blocked on all social media, he's untalented, he's made of glass...shall I continue?

I'm not kidding, like, I really fu**ing HATE him, one of my least favorite Angels in history! Dude and I got into it on Twitter years ago, blocked me like a p*ssy and then had his ugly b*tch wife come after me. Grrrr, can't wait until he goes away!

10 hours ago, California Cajun said:

I checked Twitter and sure enough,  this was reported after the game.  This wasn't mentioned during the broadcast. Next week, we'll find out if it is just pain or if there is structural damage.  

It was reported this spring he was changing his throwing motion or his delivery after elbow surgery, and then he got shoulder tendonitis.  So he was shut down.   Now toward the end of rehab the tendonitis is back.

Would he have tendonitis if he hadn't changed his mechanics?

Eh, I'm not sure that's the reason. Dude is 35 years old which is pretty much towards the end of most playing careers in various sports. He's had TJS in the past and has gotten surgery on 3 separate occasions for bone spurs in his pitching elbow. I think it's simply just his arm is shot at this point. Age + prior injuries taking its toll.

27 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

I'm not kidding, like, I really fu**ing HATE him, one of my least favorite Angels in history! Dude and I got into it on Twitter years ago, blocked me like a p*ssy and then had his ugly b*tch wife come after me. Grrrr, can't wait until he goes away!

Why are you getting into it on twitter?

3 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Why are you getting into it on twitter?

After he had a bad outing I was a little critical (nothing crazy or mean) and he replied with a nasty personal attack about my face, LOL! After that, it was over, I roasted the Hell outta him, he blocked me like a p*ssy and ran.

Well in all honesty you shouldn't have done that.  It's one thing to criticize a player anonymously on an a message board.  It's another attacking him personally.  You should have expected him to be offended and lash back.

That said I often felt athletes should not have twitter accounts to the public.  It only invites personal attacks.

24 minutes ago, stormngt said:

Well in all honesty you shouldn't have done that.  It's one thing to criticize a player anonymously on an a message boa5d.  It's another attacking him personally.  You should have expected him to be offended and lash back.

That said I often felt athletes should not have twitter accounts to the public.  It only invites personal attacks.

Did I say I personally attacked him? Nope, sure didn't! At least not until he started with that sh*t.

19 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

Did I say I personally attacked him? Nope, sure didn't! At least not until he started with that sh*t.

Dude I s have read what your posting here.  The mere fact you felt compelled to address him on his Twitter suggest to me that you give the most polite tweet.

17 minutes ago, RallyPanda said:

I don't find 12 year old boys attractive, so yeah...I think she's fugly! Plus, her personality is even uglier.

I kill enough brain cells as it is by drinking booze, I don't need you speeding up the process by posting such stupid crap.