• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thoughts on Ben Shapiro?

I've been watching some of him lately, he is pretty interesting. It seems like this guy's brain is constantly working at 100% capacity when he speaks. Maybe it's just cause he talks fast.

He seems like the type AW would love. He's all over youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqzN0nqiJyQ

I like him, but the fact he left briebart because some stupid reporter made a big deal out of her arm being grabbed by a trump bodyguard and briebart didn't "support" her shitty lies, was pretty damn lame.

Edited by Mr Meeseeks

1 hour ago, InsideThePark said:

He's pretty far right on the social issues from what I understand. I thought you were socially liberal?

I'm referring to his takes on racism, equality and free speech not social issues like gay stuff. I don't know that I've ever heard him discuss political hot button issues like abortion or gay marriage. He's a republican I think so we probably see political stuff differently, but I think he's right on about SJW bullshit 

17 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm referring to his takes on racism, equality and free speech not social issues like gay stuff. I don't know that I've ever heard him discuss political hot button issues like abortion or gay marriage. He's a republican I think so we probably see political stuff differently, but I think he's right on about SJW bullshit 

3 hours ago, halobob said:

Ben Shapiro is okay...I haven't been a fan of the way he has been stooping to a lower level in arguments lately.  I like Crowder for a conservative perspective, Dave Rubin for a liberal perspective, and Milo for everything fuck SJW's.  

I've just discovered the Dangerous Faggot. I love the way he puts the SJWs in their place.

2 minutes ago, Angels N Skins said:

I've just discovered the Dangerous Faggot. I love the way he puts the SJWs in their place.

I'm going to listen to the full video from DePaul a couple days ago while doing boring busy work at some point today.  I saw the highlights (lowlights?) yesterday, should be a good one!  He is speaking at UCSB today and students hung this banner welcoming him.  

unnamed-1.jpg

1 hour ago, Angels N Skins said:

The DePaul speech was the typical annoying, anti free speech crap from the SJW. It will only irritate you

My god that was awful...do they even realize how it makes them look when they act in such a manner?  

3 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

I think you were at one time as well, right? It seemed like maybe you were a never Trumper. Did Hillary kind of nudge you in his corner?

No, I've never been a Trump guy. Rand was my guy but that changed early on.  Like a few on this board I'm getting more on board with the Gary Johnson thing. I don't agree with everything he believes but he is a better choice than the other two