• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Royals @ Angels 3/6 12:10

Royals

Angels

1. Raul Mondesi (S) SS
2. Christian Colon ® 2B
3. Lorenzo Cain ® CF
4. Alex Gordon (L) LF
5. Salvador Perez ® DH
6. Paulo Orlando ® RF
7. Cheslor Cuthbert ® 3B
8. Whit Merrifield ® 1B
9. Tony Cruz ® C

1. Yunel Escobar ® 3B
2. Daniel Nava (S) LF
3. Mike Trout ® CF
4. Albert Pujols ® DH
5. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
6. C.J. Cron ® 1B
8. Carlos Perez ® C

Albert has returned to the lineup today as expected DH.
Edited by Robrock30

KCRs.

MLB's gold standard.

We'll get a sniff at how far apart or near we stand against these skill players today.

I'm liking what I'm catching so far with our 'G-Man'.  Choi.

And I'm liking our other G-Man's efforts thus far in the early early going, Giavotelli.

Go Halos.  Forever.

No surprise as Royals Nation perimeters are the entire mid section of the US.  I don't know how many, maybe thirty some odd states, give or take.  They'll vote in maybe twenty-five or thirty KCR All-Stars every year the next five years.  And they're mega organized and verily OWN the internet?

Edited by Red_Planet

KCRs.

MLB's gold standard.

We'll get a sniff at how far apart or near we stand against these skill players today.

I'm liking what I'm catching so far with our 'G-Man'.  Choi.

And I'm liking our other G-Man's efforts thus far in the early early going, Giavotelli.

Go Halos.  Forever.

lol...yeah, today is make or break....

'lots of Royals fans' -- a World Championship with back to back W/S appearances will do that.

Plus - where would you rather be this week - in Arizona sun or back in KC?

good first inning for the Halos -- Trop pitches well, Cron makes a nice defensive play at 1B (YES - Cron !!)

Escobar rips a solid single to LF...Halos have two guys on with Trout and Pujols coming up no dice and now Calhoun hits a lazy flyball to LF to end the inning..........

'lots of Royals fans' -- a World Championship with back to back W/S appearances will do that.

For years, they may have had the fewest fans in AZ.  Definitely changed last year.  

It's like that for every team, though.  The difference between 2002 and 2003 in Tempe was astounding.  

Scott T-- looks a bit overcast there -- comfortable game watching weather -no blistering sun.

I will there at the park Tuesday, March 15 - Mariners/Angels. Section 14, row Z several seats. Behind the plate, to the third base side I think, last row -- if you look over to that section now --start of the third -- is that section in the shade yet??

Mota just sent out best wishes to Cookie Rojas (former Phil. KC and Angels broadcaster) - Vic's father.

I like Rojas - but Terry Smith's call on TV is pretty good -- the radio side guys seem to be better PBP guys.

Halos should think about alternating TV radio guys the way it used to be with Scully/ Doggett (for the Dodgers, that goes back a ways) and even Enberg/ Drysdale........primary PBP guy would do something like innings 1-3 on TV, 4-6 on radio and 7-9 back on TV and switch off with the radio PBP guy.

not going to happen but I used to like that.

Caught Enberg on the MLB TV broadcast of the KC-Padres game Friday night from Peoria.

14 Z should be in the shade quite a bit.  Maybe the entire game.

Shade is another thing Tempe Diablo could use.  Bigger concourse, better food and beverage, bigger team store... can't forget seats. There are more bleacher seats than actual seats.