• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Zimmerman, Howard, Teagarden all Accused of being PED users

Second Base

IMO this will take a similar path that pujols-Clark did

I don't believe that Clark was lying about what he was allegedly told by Albert's former trainer. That trainer could've been talking out of his ass. But there's just no proof either way unless all three parties agreed to take lie detector tests which would still get scrutinized as unreliable.

Is this really that unbelievable to some of you ? i like Peyton about as much as any player in the NFL. But come on, neck fusion surgery should have had that guy barely able to move, not playing mvp level football. Surprise ! The drug dealer is recanting his story all of a sudden. Why would he make up all that shit just cause ? Who cares anyway. People would have cried about protein shakes in the 50's. Let's get Pujols some of that HGH.

Also, some of you might not like the name, but although Al Jazeera isn't perfect. It is a legitimate news source. This isn't a tabloid operation.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Is this really that unbelievable to some of you ? i like Peyton about as much as any player in the NFL. But come on, neck fusion surgery should have had that guy barely able to move, not playing mvp level football. Surprise ! The drug dealer is recanting his story all of a sudden. Why would he make up all that shit just cause. Who cares anyway. People would have cried about protein shakes in the 50's. Let's get Pujols some of that HGH.

Also, some of you might not like the name, but although Al Jazeera isn't perfect. It is a legitimate news source. This isn't a tabloid operation.

This has nothing to do with the story being believable.  I wouldn't be surprised about anyone actually using PED's.  The point is this story seems bogus.  Their one source recanted.  

I don't get why this is so hard to figure out.

I don't believe that Clark was lying about what he was allegedly told by Albert's former trainer. That trainer could've been talking out of his ass. But there's just no proof either way unless all three parties agreed to take lie detector tests which would still get scrutinized as unreliable.

Perfect!

This has nothing to do with the story being believable. I wouldn't be surprised about anyone actually using PED's. The point is this story seems bogus. Their one source recanted.

I don't get why this is so hard to figure out.

I don't think that the guy recanting his story once he figures it out that he's gonna be in the news automatically disqualifies the original story. Anyway, who knows.