• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Yale SJWs screaming at Professor

NrM

For what it's worth, Karl Marx is buried in London.  People pay to see his grave.  I think it's in Highgate Cemetery.  On a particularly cold morning, I threw snow balls at the giant head made in his likeness which tops his grave marker.  I'm pretty sure I committed a microagression in this act.

I'm also pretty sure Highgate Cemetery was the inspiration for the lyrics in "Cemetery Gates" by the Smiths.  The Smiths and Morrissey are popular with certain latinos/hispanics/indigenous peoples.  I feel terrible.  In retrospect, by throwing that snowball I created an act of hostility against all persons of color, and probably women, too.  It is a white man's privilege to pay to enter a cemetery.  

I would like to open a dialogue about this with the hope that we can all heal. I will begin:  I am sorry for the snowball.

For what it's worth, Karl Marx is buried in London. People pay to see his grave. I think it's in Highgate Cemetery. On a particularly cold morning, I threw snow balls at the giant head made in his likeness which tops his grave marker. I'm pretty sure I committed a microagression in this act.

I'm also pretty sure Highgate Cemetery was the inspiration for the lyrics in "Cemetery Gates" by the Smiths. The Smiths and Morrissey are popular with certain latinos/hispanics/indigenous peoples. I feel terrible. In retrospect, by throwing that snowball I created an act of hostility against all persons of color, and probably women, too. It is a white man's privilege to pay to enter a cemetery.

I would like to open a dialogue about this with the hope that we can all heal. I will begin: I am sorry for the snowball.

Thats ok, I'm sure Crockett and Tubbs would have thrown a snowball as well. They just would have had a better musical score while doing it.

Why do Mexican chicks love Morrissey?

They appreciate white privilege.

Personally, I think it's racist and hurtful that these women do not embrace their own culture more. It is hurtful when they dress-up as rockabilly chicks to attend Morrissey concerts. Everyone should respect that rockabilly in its stylings was originated in the American south, primarily.  Subsequently, it was embraced by white peoples in England, who added their own, Anglo translations of the form.  It was this style that was then re-introduced to the causasian American peoples, at which point it was culturally hi-jacked by non-caucasians. 

To see non-whites dress in this style is clearly a mockery of the caucasian cultural experience.  That there is not a dedicated class or program on this subject at Yale is yet another micro aggression against the caucasian race. 

Now, I am craving Del Taco.

They appreciate white privilege.

Personally, I think it's racist and hurtful that these women do not embrace their own culture more. It is hurtful when they dress-up as rockabilly chicks to attend Morrissey concerts. Everyone should respect that rockabilly in its stylings was originated in the American south, primarily. Subsequently, it was embraced by white peoples in England, who added their own, Anglo translations of the form. It was this style that was then re-introduced to the causasian American peoples, at which point it was culturally hi-jacked by non-caucasians.

To see non-whites dress in this style is clearly a mockery of the caucasian cultural experience. That there is not a dedicated class or program on this subject at Yale is yet another micro aggression against the caucasian race.

Now, I am craving Del Taco.

"our cultures are not costumes"

You and that Asian would get along quite well, I think

For what it's worth, Karl Marx is buried in London.  People pay to see his grave.  I think it's in Highgate Cemetery.  On a particularly cold morning, I threw snow balls at the giant head made in his likeness which tops his grave marker.  I'm pretty sure I committed a microagression in this act.

I'm also pretty sure Highgate Cemetery was the inspiration for the lyrics in "Cemetery Gates" by the Smiths.  The Smiths and Morrissey are popular with certain latinos/hispanics/indigenous peoples.  I feel terrible.  In retrospect, by throwing that snowball I created an act of hostility against all persons of color, and probably women, too.  It is a white man's privilege to pay to enter a cemetery.  

I would like to open a dialogue about this with the hope that we can all heal. I will begin:  I am sorry for the snowball.

Your microaggressions offend me. This is no longer a Safe Space - I think you should be banned. I feel nauseous and am going to lie down and listen to Tracy Chapman.

As this winds down, I'll summarize the arguments here: 

I think these campus acts aren't reactions to real problems. Rather, they're the result of being taught a philosophy that encourages grievance and complaining over illusory issues of "power," "privilege," and other left wing obsessions. I base this mostly on the fact that such people are the only ones protesting. 

The guys who ridiculed my argument may think that the protests are dumb, and that some of the kids are spoiled, but have no further thoughts. Oh, and we shouldn't bring up the source of their philosophy because it gets repetitive and boring. 

As this winds down, I'll summarize the arguments here: 

I think these campus acts aren't reactions to real problems. Rather, they're the result of being taught a philosophy that encourages grievance and complaining over illusory issues of "power," "privilege," and other left wing obsessions. I base this mostly on the fact that such people are the only ones protesting. 

The guys who ridiculed my argument may think that the protests are dumb, and that some of the kids are spoiled, but have no further thoughts. Oh, and we shouldn't bring up the source of their philosophy because it gets repetitive and boring. 

Well Yeah. I think that's obvious to anyone who's attended college over the last 5-10 years.

If memory serves, the PC movement started to get out of hand in the late 80s or early 90s.

Yeah, but the media didn't start buying into that crap until relatively recently, did they? The tumblrina era.

Where speaking out against a SJW can cost you your career if you're a public figure. 

Edited by Poozy

Yeah, but the media didn't start buying into that crap until relatively recently, did they? The tumblrina era.

Where speaking out against a SJW can cost you your career if you're a public figure. 

social media shaming, etc. is relatively recent.