• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Moving to Colorado

Taylor

First week of October. Colorado Springs, to be specific. Any tips? Geoff?

In before marijuana-related suggestions.

Send me an e-mail address and I will see what I can do. A friend of mine moved to Colorado Springs from Florida. She has been there for a year or so. She could tell you far more than I could.

Have not been to the Springs a ton, but the times I've been there I was impressed.  I reminds me a lot more of Orange County than where I'm at.  

Let's see, first week of Oct.  Well, you'll be getting her just in time for the seasons to change.  Early Fall is an odd time (though not as odd as Spring).  One day it will be 78, the next day it will be snowing.  Enjoy!

Get in your car and drive west ASAP.

That area is my favorite because of the fall color which peaks end of September / early October.  The Aspens are a wonderful sight to see.  Oh, and by the way, as my friend in Palmer Lake (30 miles north of you) likes to say, "If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes."