• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because they are politicians and will only do so when they feel it will benefit them or their party (there are elections coming up). They have nothing to gain by answering those questions. Their refusal to answer the media’s question gives their answer anyways. Do I think they should be transparent and answer those questions? Sure but that’s not how the game is played with our elected officials. 

no-points-zero.gif

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yes but do you think her situation is going to change their opinion on the issue?

I think the situation is a little more complex than a simple do you believe in abortion or not sound bite.  Read it then read up on Ken Paxton and the crazy skeletons in his closet and you will see it needs a sound bite from Texas representatives. 

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I think the situation is a little more complex than a simple do you believe in abortion or not sound bite.  Read it then read up on Ken Paxton and the crazy skeletons in his closet and you will see it needs a sound bite from Texas representatives. 

I agree that we should always get transparency from elected officials but we know that isn’t the case most of the time. As i stated before, they will not do so unless it directly benefits them. I think they know that this case is one of those rare, exigent circumstances that do happen. They are afraid to side with this woman because then they will lose votes from the staunch pro-life. If they state they side with the court, then they will be blasted hard by the media for it. I agree with Cals’ comment earlier that if you have strong convictions on something then you stick to it and fuck everyone else’s opinions on it but these guys don’t want to deal with the political fallout. Is it chickenshit? Yes, but this is the way politics works and we shouldn’t be shocked by it. Maybe I’m just jaded, but I have very low expectations for most of our elected officials.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I agree that we should always get transparency from elected officials but we know that isn’t the case most of the time. As i stated before, they will not do so unless it directly benefits them. I think they know that this case is one of those rare, exigent circumstances that do happen. They are afraid to side with this woman because then they will lose votes from the staunch pro-life. If they state they side with the court, then they will be blasted hard by the media for it. I agree with Cals’ comment earlier that if you have strong convictions on something then you stick to it and fuck everyone else’s opinions on it but these guys don’t want to deal with the political fallout. Is it chickenshit? Yes, but this is the way politics works and we shouldn’t be shocked by it. Maybe I’m just jaded, but I have very low expectations for most of our elected officials.

LOL at Ted Cruz stand by your convictions.  You spent all that time to say I have low expectations of politicians but hey stand by your convictions. Ted really has no idea what his are.  

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL at Ted Cruz stand by your convictions.  You spent all that time to say I have low expectations of politicians but hey stand by your convictions. Ted really has no idea what his are.  

Ted Cruz couldn’t even stand up for his wife for more than a few moments before he caved. Don’t expect him to stand for anything.

image.jpeg.736d0bb254c6d183c554818cb5405825.jpeg

35 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Ha! Get fucked you freak show.

https://apnews.com/article/giuliani-2020-election-georgia-defamation-moss-freeman-6f6446c4f5224f521db8ff7763fb12d1

Jury awards $148 million in damages to Georgia election workers over Rudy Giuliani’s 2020 vote lies

Trump will hold a rally tomorrow to state if they can do that to Rudy they can do it to you, then segue straight into hardly ever knowing Rudy to disavow himself from him. Then we can all go back to the deep state did it again, again. DONATE NOW!!

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Trump will hold a rally tomorrow to state if they can do that to Rudy they can do it to you, then segue straight into hardly ever knowing Rudy to disavow himself from him. Then we can all go back to the deep state did it again, again. DONATE NOW!!

*99% of all donations going directly to Donald Trump

118th Congress to be most unproductive in modern history
https://www.axios.com/2023/12/19/118-congress-bills-least-unproductive-chart

When you dig into the laws passed by this Congress, the picture becomes even more bleak.

• The vast majority were uncontroversial bills that passed either by unanimous consent or with minimal opposition, including multiple measures to rename Veterans Affairs clinics and another to mint a coin commemorating the 250th anniversary of the Marine Corps.

10 minutes ago, St1ck said:

118th Congress to be most unproductive in modern history
https://www.axios.com/2023/12/19/118-congress-bills-least-unproductive-chart

When you dig into the laws passed by this Congress, the picture becomes even more bleak.

• The vast majority were uncontroversial bills that passed either by unanimous consent or with minimal opposition, including multiple measures to rename Veterans Affairs clinics and another to mint a coin commemorating the 250th anniversary of the Marine Corps.

Less government is a good thing. Truthfully, most legislation in the last 100 years has screwed Americans and future generations. They’ve basically failed at their primary function of protecting our sovereignty. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If they could pass even less bills that would be great. Also learn how to post on this site without a billion size font dipshit. We all expect that from Cramp but you should know better. 

So when Republicans vote for their rep in Congress they are doing so hoping they will get absolutely nothing done on the job?

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If they could pass even less bills that would be great. Also learn how to post on this site without a billion size font dipshit. We all expect that from Cramp but you should know better. 

Also @Blarg is dipshit on the approved list of personal attacks or is this something you should go running to Chuck about as well?