• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Daughter's Trailer at OK Governors Mansion must go

Why does it not surprise me that this is Oklahoma?

Governor Fallin is an idiot. She was Lieutenant Governor until she was term limited out of the office. She won the Governor's race due to having R after her name and Oklahomans are genetically incapable of voting for anything else. Her Democratic opponent in the last election, Jari Askins. is someone who I know personally. Very smart lady, very astute in the way the world (and politics) work. Fallin, on the other hand, waits for her opinion to be phoned to her from the GOP offices. Fallin tried to name the three branches of government and stumbled over executive - the branch that she allegedly heads.

Governor Fallin is an idiot. She was Lieutenant Governor until she was term limited out of the office. She won the Governor's race due to having R after her name and Oklahomans are genetically incapable of voting for anything else. 

Wow ... that seems harsh.  I wonder why VHF is so hostile towards her?

Her Democratic opponent in the last election, Jari Askins. is someone who I know personally. 

Aaaand, there it is.

Why does it not surprise me that this is Oklahoma?

Governor Fallin is an idiot. She was Lieutenant Governor until she was term limited out of the office. She won the Governor's race due to having R after her name and Oklahomans are genetically incapable of voting for anything else. Her Democratic opponent in the last election, Jari Askins. is someone who I know personally. Very smart lady, very astute in the way the world (and politics) work. Fallin, on the other hand, waits for her opinion to be phoned to her from the GOP offices. Fallin tried to name the three branches of government and stumbled over executive - the branch that she allegedly heads.

Jeri Askins ruined her chance when she lured Tom the Turkey out of his pen and shot him.

jariaskinsturkeyhunt.jpg

Wow ... that seems harsh.  I wonder why VHF is so hostile towards her?

I spent years in that environment and I observed the way that elections were, and still are, reported there. The main newspaper, the Daily Oklahoman, puts political  editorials on the front page. The front page is for news stories, not opinion pieces. Their political endorsements, which they put on the front page every election day, are a straight Republican ticket. The only time I ever saw them endorse a Democrat for anything, his Republican opponent was facing felony charges going into the election. While claiming to have the best interests of the state at heart, the Gaylord family moved the main offices of the newspaper to Texas in order to avoid Oklahoma income taxes. Oklahomans are brainwashed from an early age to vote a certain way, and few of them ever deviate from that. The state has had two Democratic Governors since 1987, and one of them only served one term.

My hostility toward Mary Fallin is basically that she has no substance and she isn't terribly bright. Along the same lines as the people that Oklahoma sends to Congress, she isn't long on independent thought.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Well, it is the Evangelical Heartland.  Independent thought and critical thinking need not apply.  Not exactly conducive to intelligent discourse.

I'll leave it to the libs to make stereotypical close minded posts like these. I do find it ironic that this post is a perfect picture of what he accuses others of.