• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

In-N-Out's new shake recipe

Hey, at least it wasn't a condom.

My friend bought a pint-sized milk at Circle K once.  He noticed something splashing around after taking a couple sips.  It was a condom.  He called whoever the supplier of the milk was and by the end of the day, their lawyers were offering a large monetary settlement.  Turns out, a disgruntled employee stuffed several containers with condoms and they all ended up in the same geographical area which was northern Arizona. 

Ok show of hands, who thinks this story is legit?

Back when I was in high school I had an older buddy of mine who used to pour wine into his In-N-Out beverage cup thinking that nobody in the store would notice that the liquid in his cup was purple and smelled like alcohol. So it's possible.

Kind of a change in subject, but we have an In-N-Out coming to Medford. I live in Grants Pass which is about 30 minutes away from that. This In-N-Out is going to be insane. I can't imagine less than an hour wait for the first couple months or so. People drive down to Redding (3 hours away!!!) just to go there. It's ridiculous.

Now there are rumors of Grants Pass getting one, but I don't believe that for a second. We are too small and I've never been to an In-N-Out that wasn't crazy busy. Maybe we would get some people from up north but I just can't see them building one here.

Someone grabbed a "In-N-Out Coming Soon" banner from the Medford location and hung it up on an old Carl's Jr and the town went crazy. Once people realized it was a prank, the rumors have been swirling and it even made the front page. That's what happens when you live in a town with 35,000 people, I guess.

Kind of a change in subject, but we have an In-N-Out coming to Medford. I live in Grants Pass which is about 30 minutes away from that. This In-N-Out is going to be insane. I can't imagine less than an hour wait for the first couple months or so. People drive down to Redding (3 hours away!!!) just to go there. It's ridiculous.

Now there are rumors of Grants Pass getting one, but I don't believe that for a second. We are too small and I've never been to an In-N-Out that wasn't crazy busy. Maybe we would get some people from up north but I just can't see them building one here.

Someone grabbed a "In-N-Out Coming Soon" banner from the Medford location and hung it up on an old Carl's Jr and the town went crazy. Once people realized it was a prank, the rumors have been swirling and it even made the front page. That's what happens when you live in a town with 35,000 people, I guess.

Kind of funny you mention that.

I wouldn't drive 3 hours to In-N-Out but I regularly drive an extra 10-15 minutes to avoid Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, and Burger King.  Anybody else do this?  Twenty years ago I never would have done that.