• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hot girl names

Tell me if this holds true for you

Chicks with longer first names who reject nicknames are usually difficult to get along with.  I've never had good interactions at work or school with a "Jennifer" or a "Katherine" but those who go by Jenn, Jenny, Katie, or Kat are usually friendly and more laid back

I don't know why, but I always call people by their full name, especially women. Even if everyone calls her "jenn" I will always say jennifer. Just a habit I guess

Chicks with longer first names who reject nicknames are usually difficult to get along with.  I've never had good interactions at work or school with a "Jennifer" or a "Katherine" but those who go by Jenn, Jenny, Katie, or Kat are usually friendly and more laid back

it especially holds true if they correct you.

"my name is Jennifer, not Jen"

ok,b*tchifer

Edited by Lou

Just remembered an incident where the opposite happened to me.  How could I forget...

Something broke at work and I was told to call Chris about getting it repaired.  Was told Chris left for lunch, so I said something like "do you know when he will be back?" and before I knew it, the boss is calling me out for referring to Chris as a man. 

I had never met Chris before.  "Chris" was short for Christina.  Silly women and their nicknames.

Just remembered an incident where the opposite happened to me.  How could I forget...

Something broke at work and I was told to call Chris about getting it repaired.  Was told Chris left for lunch, so I said something like "do you know when he will be back?" and before I knew it, the boss is calling me out for referring to Chris as a man. 

I had never met Chris before.  "Chris" was short for Christina.  Silly women and their nicknames.

should have said: " oh, THAT Chris! I just know her as c*mbucket"