• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

at least Getzy redeemed himself, that turnover was a disaster.  what a great night for Theodore and the Ducks tho !!!  Great rally.  Lindholm played an elite players game tonight. was nice to be at the game, the rink was as loud as ive heard it in a while when Theodore got that goal.  Some tough games coming up this friday and sunday, hopefully this can be some kind of a spring board for them.  If we have a 3 game win streak going come monday i'm gonna be pretty ****ing happy.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I do not want to trade Theodore. Off of contract situations alone, I'd rather lose Sami. I don't want to lose him, but I'd rather lose him due to him being up for a new contract soon. 

What an awesome 3rd period. I was defeated at the end of the 2nd. I'm glad BB benched Getz for a bit. He really needs to stop with those stupid no look passes in the neutral zone and in our own ice. He's ****ing killing us. We'd be comfortably in a playoff spot if it wasn't for those. Beautiful goal for Shea. I'm so happy for him. Beautiful lead pass by Getz, too.

I think Bruce did the best thing, in benching Getzlaf for I think they said almost 9 minutes, which really sent a message to him. 

I also think Getzlaf did the best thing, in not pouting, not pointing fingers, not arguing with the coach.  But accepting it, and trying his best to help the team while in the doghouse.  That he came back out, and made a slick pass to get Theo his first goal/point/GW was big. 

dang guy.  don't forget all the good times. Getzlaf is still overall our best player. Despite the bad season (and it is bad) 

Just gotta hope that he can have a strong 2nd half and we get a few more good years out of him.  We should.

I haven't been a fan of Getzlaf for years. He can be great when he wants but then absolutely folds when it matters. Dude doesn't show up in big games. That's my biggest problem with him. No leadership whatsoever in those type of games. I'd say Perry is better than him overall too.

I haven't been a fan of Getzlaf for years. He can be great when he wants but then absolutely folds when it matters. Dude doesn't show up in big games. That's my biggest problem with him. No leadership whatsoever in those type of games. I'd say Perry is better than him overall too.

Disagree, but fair for you to have the opinion. Before he got hurt last year he was the playoff leader in points. I'd also say that as great as Corey Perry is, he's not having the same career with out Getzlaf. We could go round and round about which player meant more to the other and the organization. What's clear tho is that by the time it's over for both they will both probably end up in the rafters and .... They'll have earned it.

Edited by UndertheHalo

For some stupid reason Andersen is probably starting tonight. I don't understand why this keeps going back and forth. Andersen is a fine goalie and played well against Ottawa. Gibson is better and should be starting most of the games. He played just as well against Detroit. Gonna be really pissed tonight if Andersen ****s us over with one of his bullshit softies.

Edited by UndertheHalo