• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

China%20Eating%20Dog-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

In this Sunday, June 21, 2015 photo, dogs in cages are sold by vendors at a market during a dog meat festival in Yulin in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Restaurateurs in a southern Chinese town are holding an annual dog meat festival despite international criticism.

Chinese town proceeds with dog meat festival despite international outcry

Study: Here's how stoned, drunk drivers differ

But with some states decriminalizing the possession of weed, the feds are investigating a pot version of the .08 breath alcohol concentration set as the legal driving limit in most of the country.

A new study by the National Institute on Drug Abuse finds that drivers with blood concentrations of 13.1 ug/L THC, which is more than twice the 5 ug/L limit in Washington and Colorado, exhibit impairment similar to those with a .08 breath alcohol concentration, reports Time.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/06/24/study-here-how-stoned-drunk-drivers-differ/?intcmp=obnetwork

Edited by Redondo

Study: Here's how stoned, drunk drivers differ

But with some states decriminalizing the possession of weed, the feds are investigating a pot version of the .08 breath alcohol concentration set as the legal driving limit in most of the country.

A new study by the National Institute on Drug Abuse finds that drivers with blood concentrations of 13.1 ug/L THC, which is more than twice the 5 ug/L limit in Washington and Colorado, exhibit impairment similar to those with a .08 breath alcohol concentration, reports Time.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2015/06/24/study-here-how-stoned-drunk-drivers-differ/?intcmp=obnetwork

I think that's the big thing that is preventing a national adoption.  And I'm actually surprised that there isn't an accurate test out there, besides the sniff test.  Once you have portable weed testers, along with very accurate station testers.  I think the movement to nationally legalize pot will gain traction.  

More than likely, the higher range will be used first.  But if you find a high number of accidents, that number will be decreased.  Of course, if you get into a serious accident, like alcohol, they will test you and see if you have a trace amount in your system.  And like alcohol, they can use below the legal limit.

I think that's the big thing that is preventing a national adoption.  And I'm actually surprised that there isn't an accurate test out there, besides the sniff test.  Once you have portable weed testers, along with very accurate station testers.  I think the movement to nationally legalize pot will gain traction.  

More than likely, the higher range will be used first.  But if you find a high number of accidents, that number will be decreased.  Of course, if you get into a serious accident, like alcohol, they will test you and see if you have a trace amount in your system.  And like alcohol, they can use below the legal limit.

should you err to the side of caution, and like... prevent deaths before changing policy?

start with the low threshold, then consider upping it.