• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Boost mobile skus!

Taking this opportunity to toot my own horn...I've dealt with multiple "sub-par" carriers over the years, Sprint being one of many, but it's gotten to a point in my life where the price really isn't a concern. What I want is my mobile service that I'm PAYING FOR to work NOW. I want my phone to have speedy service and work wherever I am. Hands down the best carrier I have ever had, and still have to this day is Verizon. These guys get me where I am and where I need to be in seconds. Videos don't delay. Navigation is fast. When someone says "You're cutting out!" I can say "Not me, it's you, my phone says I'm full with reception."

I have used my phone as a hot-spot to download 2GB PS4 games for friends when their internet at home is slow as balls. A 2 HR download happened in 15 minutes.

I am lucky to get a Boeing family discount, after YEARS of begging my mom to make the switch, but everyone in my family is now so happy with how things just work.

It might not be like this forever, but for now, if you're going to pay for a phone anyway, and want it to perform better than any other carrier, I would suggest Verizon with a S5 phone.

One of the greatest pieces of technology I've ever owned.

I have insurance (Asurian) on my Galaxy S4, and had to replace it after I dropped it.  Had to pay a $125 deductible, but they replaced my phone quick, and when I say quick I effin mean it.  Filled out the paperwork online and submitted my claim at 10:30pm on a Monday night, and received my new (replacement) phone next morning at 11am.  So yeah, her $400 deductible seems very high.