• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels @ Royals - Game 3

Chimi

Not sure why people get so defensive of these players. They're grown men, they'll be ok. We as fans expect championships and anything else is a disappointment. HECK, I'd take a title once every 10 ten years and be happy

Yep.  The truth is that there are 10 playoff teams at the start and when its all said and done 9 of them will lose their last game.  Only one team will get to hoist that trophy, that is why its so damn hard and special.  I just hate that we completely didn't show up in this series.  

Another $25mil pickup?

A little hesitant at this point. 

Anybody cheaper? 

Not much of a choice, really considering there doesnt seem to be a lot down on the farm.  Scherzer is a much safer bet than CJ Wilson ever was.  He's going to be vastly overpayed, no doubt, but he may actually be worth it.  As such, there are only a few teams that could afford him with the Angels being one.  Dont think it will happen, but it's a thought.

Santiago had a 6.20 ERA, 2.07 WHIP in 20 1/3 IP last month. Rasmus had a 2.61 ERA, a 0.94 WHIP in 16 IP. Guess which one Scioscia picked.

#Yosted

Hahahaha Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!  We need to be sanitized of Scioscia.  It has been time for a change for awhile now.  Thank you Mike for 2002 and the playoff appearances but its time for a fresh message and I wish you the best wherever you are.  Seriously I do, and seriously I know it is time for a change.