• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Hitless Hamilton remains in Angels lineup

I think the article missed part of it..........."Jeff Mathis has been acquired by the Halos and will be inserted into the line up as well."

GEEZ -- Sosh sticking with guys despite their demonstrated poor on field effort/ performance is discouraging......

Your are totally right ... I'm still trying to get over Scioscia batting Pujols third in the lineup.

Trout is 22...has been one of the best players in the MLB for 3 years now....and is playing in his first ever playoff series.

Hamilton is an aging pile of garbage...who sucked before he got "hurt" and is getting the STEVE FINELY  treatment from stupid Scoscia...

There's your difference...

It's time to get off Trout jock. Is trout the best player in the game or not? Is he the MVP or not. No one was expecting anything special from Hamilton. How many expected 0fer caught stealing and a misplaced ball for a decisive run from Trout?

I am a fan and I love the guy. But it's time to quit bagging on our 7th hitter when our mvp candidate has no done any better.

Trout is 22...has been one of the best players in the MLB for 3 years now....and is playing in his first ever playoff series.

Hamilton is an aging pile of garbage...who sucked before he got "hurt" and is getting the STEVE FINELY treatment from stupid Scoscia...

There's your difference...