• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If we're not worried we should be

ghoetke

I'm very worried. They already blew their advantage with game 1 and Weaver vs Vargas....now they must win tomorrow or else they are cooked

offense completely killed them tonight. THey were pathetic. Not going far if the bats are gonna look like this, and Vargas is probably the worst arm they'll see all postseason

Since winning 10 in a row, the Angels are 5-10 in their last 15 games.  Some of that was them not really giving it their all because of clinching, but I think that might have hurt the team rather than help.  The Royals have been playing "playoff' baseball for weeks now and we've been coasting along.

Seriously, if people think we need Josh to hit for this team to win then they should be worried.  It's a dead spot in the order regardless who we put out there.  

I am not worried at all.  Either we are going to do what we during the regular season to win or we aren't.  ie, hit the baseball.  Tonight they didn't.  If they don't again next game, it will be a quick trip to the golf course.  

Trout, Pujols and Kendrick were 0-13 and all three hit weak ass popups or fouled off very hittable pitches.  Hamilton concerns me about as much as Aybar not hitting.  

Losing Game ONE puts us in trouble.

Weaver pitched great. We have rotation issues.

We really need CJ Wilson to step up now and need to shorten some games.

KC can shorten their games -- although Herrera going down and possibly out for at least the next two games of the series could hurt them.

When Salas came on to pitch - I knew were in trouble.......I mean, we escaped Jepsen's inning we can't escape both Jepsen and Salas' innings.

Losing Game ONE puts us in trouble.

Weaver pitched great. We have rotation issues.

We really need CJ Wilson to step up now and need to shorten some games.

KC can shorten their games -- although Herrera going down and possibly out for at least the next two games of the series could hurt them.

When Salas came on to pitch - I knew were in trouble.......I mean, we escaped Jepsen's inning we can't escape both Jepsen and Salas' innings.

I have a hard time laying this turd on the pitching.  One of Scioscia's worst games, plus a MOTO (minus Hamilton) who were horrible.  Many expected Hamilton return against mediocre LHP to be a disaster, but not so much Trout, Pujols, and Kendrick.  If Trout doesn't turn his hitting around, Angels leave quickly in 3. 

We're doomed. Yes I said it.

Hamilton is going to continue being a blackhole in the lineup, and giving us subpar defense in left. Wilson the nibbling pussy is going to pitch in KC with that roaring crowd vs James Shield in Game 3, tomorrow a guy who hasn't pitched in 3 weeks is going to be playing in his first ever playoff game vs a team that likes to hack (not a good matchup for a pitcher like him).

Tomorrow is a must win game. 

Even if we get game two, we've still got CJ starting game three. It's so hard to see this not being 2-1 (or worse) against us and from there very few teams win.

It's rare for teams who blow a game they should win to go on to win the series. In small sample size series, if you f**k up a game that you should win, the odds are really against you. And that, without a doubt, was a game we should have won.

So yes, I couldn't be much more worried.

Since winning 10 in a row, the Angels are 5-10 in their last 15 games.  Some of that was them not really giving it their all because of clinching, but I think that might have hurt the team rather than help.  The Royals have been playing "playoff' baseball for weeks now and we've been coasting along.

This.

Seems every time the Angels get a day off during the season it took them some time to get going again. They thrive on the everyday pressure.