• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A couple losses might not irritate me...

floplag

last night for example, i wasnt to heartbroken over the loss.
if there was a game we were to lose, it was that one, and im fine with it

we have a large number of games against the Ms left... and if we blow them out of the water the pressure will come off the As, something i dont want to see happen

i want this WC thing to go down to the wire and im frankly still unsure which of the 2 id rather play... frankly i think id rather see the Royals oust both, but i digress.

bottom line, we arent going to win them all, the pen was due for a bad night...   stuff happens i guess. 

back to work today with a bit more attitude i bet

True. BMore is on a roll and a half, but i think we will hold them off. 
I also dont think its a big deal either way though to be honest.. its one game in the ALCS and we have performed well on the road so, meh. 

youre right of course, were just not a team with huge road issues that make it matter as much

Losses don't irritate me but the thought of trying to manipulate your post season opponent is like sand in my shorts.

im not trying to manipulate them, just trying to not make it easy on them

personally im pulling for the royals to keep one of the posts, i think its a great story there, i just want the As/Ms to have to fight it out to the end for the other spot.

Frankly, id almost rather seeing Sea get the spot just to complete the As collapse and shut up the fishwrap hacks and ESPN about them, but thats just my vengeful side coming out.

As it stands right now Felix is slated to pitch the season finale, assuming that game matters.  if it doesnt he may get the call for the play in game, which means we dont see him till game 3 or 4 of the DS.

Part of the says screw it, get it out of the way and lets play the best... but , it is what it is and not facing the best pitcher in the league more than we have to is never a bad thing even though we have beaten him and can beat him again .

last night for example, i wasnt to heartbroken over the loss.

if there was a game we were to lose, it was that one, and im fine with it

we have a large number of games against the Ms left... and if we blow them out of the water the pressure will come off the As, something i dont want to see happen

i want this WC thing to go down to the wire and im frankly still unsure which of the 2 id rather play... frankly i think id rather see the Royals oust both, but i digress.

bottom line, we arent going to win them all, the pen was due for a bad night...   stuff happens i guess. 

back to work today with a bit more attitude i bet

I agree.  I was surprised it did not happen sooner.  But, a great 4 innings last night from Rasmus should not be overlooked or forgotten.