• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

10 hours ago, nothing, Nothing said:

Truth Dump 

and a reminder the terrorist state of Israel and the Zionist's who control it have now murdered over 3000 innocent children  

Capture28.JPG

media_F9jl8jkWYAAZ610.jpg

Capture27.JPG

1698181218831591.jpg

1698110366664830.jpg

Make up your mind. Two weeks ago libs were complaining about Israel destroying the Planned parenthood office. According to liberal math, Israel has saved 34k Palestinian babies and the war just started. 

https://www.ippf.org/media-center/over-37000-pregnant-women-risk-life-threatening-complications-gaza

Edited by Kotchman

Again gonna chime in here to say Im not picking a side.

I can do that because I've been shot and survivded before, and know that I can point fingers one way but know if I walk into a backyard along this particular street the people BBQing can make a strong case about home much my particular neighborhood sucks.

Cue the scene from Sicario where Benecio Del Toro says "nothing you will see will make sense to you American eyes" or something.

Like I said 1000 years ago in this thread, I don't have a side in this. If anyone is really bored I'll PM you and can wax poetic about the good or bad of each side here.

But in the current real world it's been really simple for decades now....war(s) were fought, one side came out on top. The other guy could have long ago looked at the score and accepted reality, and bargained for the best deal out there. It sucks, but so do most (every) border on earth. 

The other guy chose "no: and "war". It sucks that people today have to pay the price for that, but it isn't unique at all. That's what I find so eyerolling...

There's a few dozen on going conflicts on earth right now that nobody gives two shits about..because social media hasn't told them to pick a side. So it's not "real". And so we read a random headline and say "I can't even find that on a map so I assume it's just that that's how it is there."

This current war dominates social media so every body is arguing..... but it's not unique at all.

And neither side will budge.

And neither side  is the good guy (but currently Israel is)

Those arguing about it need to look at the reality of the world and understand this event close to being unique... except the Jew thing... and realize every border out there was a compromise the same way we buy houses and cars.

Again, cue the Socario quote.

You have two people fighting. Both can make a case to why they shot a motherfucker in the neck that wasn't doing anything except banging out a Cambodian chick on one side of Anaheim Blvd. 

Because both can make a case that "so and so got shot!" Off of 15th and so they were just getting even can be matched with the other guy yelling the same shit.

Don't choose sides is what I'm saying. It's really simple, one side of the street is in the driver's seat and the other guy refuses to accept it. 

Cals always mentions how brown I am, and I am, but I'm this sexy fucking mix. So here a picture of my Great Uncle on my Mom's side. 

He was killed by his own people for accepting reality....

.. and funny enough today, literally 100 years almost to the day later, his picture is hanging in almost every home back "home". Traitor and all. Sellout and all

In the fastest growing economy in the EU

Michael_Collins_1922.jpg

25 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Again gonna chime in here to say Im not picking a side.

I can do that because I've been shot and survivded before, and know that I can point fingers one way but know if I walk into a backyard along this particular street the people BBQing can make a strong case about home much my particular neighborhood sucks.

Cue the scene from Sicario where Benecio Del Toro says "nothing you will see will make sense to you American eyes" or something.

Like I said 1000 years ago in this thread, I don't have a side in this. If anyone is really bored I'll PM you and can wax poetic about the good or bad of each side here.

But in the current real world it's been really simple for decades now....war(s) were fought, one side came out on top. The other guy could have long ago looked at the score and accepted reality, and bargained for the best deal out there. It sucks, but so do most (every) border on earth. 

The other guy chose "no: and "war". It sucks that people today have to pay the price for that, but it isn't unique at all. That's what I find so eyerolling...

There's a few dozen on going conflicts on earth right now that nobody gives two shits about..because social media hasn't told them to pick a side. So it's not "real". And so we read a random headline and say "I can't even find that on a map so I assume it's just that that's how it is there."

This current war dominates social media so every body is arguing..... but it's not unique at all.

And neither side will budge.

And neither side  is the good guy (but currently Israel is)

Those arguing about it need to look at the reality of the world and understand this event close to being unique... except the Jew thing... and realize every border out there was a compromise the same way we buy houses and cars.

Again, cue the Socario quote.

You have two people fighting. Both can make a case to why they shot a motherfucker in the neck that wasn't doing anything except banging out a Cambodian chick on one side of Anaheim Blvd. 

Because both can make a case that "so and so got shot!" Off of 15th and so they were just getting even can be matched with the other guy yelling the same shit.

Don't choose sides is what I'm saying. It's really simple, one side of the street is in the driver's seat and the other guy refuses to accept it. 

Cals always mentions how brown I am, and I am, but I'm this sexy fucking mix. So here a picture of my Great Uncle on my Mom's side. 

He was killed by his own people for accepting reality....

.. and funny enough today, literally 100 years almost to the day later, his picture is hanging in almost every home back "home". Traitor and all. Sellout and all

In the fastest growing economy in the EU

Michael_Collins_1922.jpg

The elephant in the room is that Palestine is Hamas. They traded the PLO for a more savage group of terrorist. Hamas was elected and has the backing of the vast majority of Palestinians. We don’t need a cease fire. The Palestinians and Hamas need to surrender or be killed. 

42 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The elephant in the room is that Palestine is Hamas. They traded the PLO for a more savage group of terrorist. Hamas was elected and has the backing of the vast majority of Palestinians. We don’t need a cease fire. The Palestinians and Hamas need to surrender or be killed. 

And the kicker here is in the rest of the world, throughout history, this would have already happened.

I roll my eyes so much because my best friend is Assyrian. And I know very few, relatively, people in the world know what that is..

And what I mean by that is that at the end of the day, somebody is always going to get the raw deal. And you can only gamble as much as you're able to back your hand...

The Palestinians at this point are no different than any other persucuted people on earth, today or in the past. They need to accept reality...which is a shitty one

Continuing to choose "war" isn't at this point going to get them any further in life. 

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

47 minutes ago, notherhalo said:

My wife is convinced that everything which was said to happen on Oct 7th in Israel was made up stories or extreme exaggeration 

people believe what they want to believe

Israel says 1400 were killed.

If you shave 75 percent of that or so "exaggerated") roughly 300 or so unarmed people were killed by zealots.

Including the Thai guy who was beheaded.

Including the other 30 or so Thai nationals being held hostage

With the other 150 or so people. Still held hostage.

It's OK to shit in Israel. They've done enough, and will overdue this as always to make them out as the bad guy.

But to the young idealistic kids right now chanting "zionists!" And "occupation" and "genocide"....

... with those people still kidnapped...

Dear lord...

Im just wondering, if we cant stop some group of small looters, are we really much safe at all when its a insurrection of armed hostiles going through the cities here?

How many SWAT team are there, and can they take on a big crowd?   Sure guys are armed for "self defense" but if you have 200+ dudes suddenly with big guns going up and down some streets here, will they really be stopped?

@ten ocho recon scout curious if you know offhand if this would be easy for us to take down, or not

Imagine how thrilled many in the Muslim world would be to hear that a few cells gunned down thousands

6 hours ago, notherhalo said:

Im just wondering, if we cant stop some group of small looters, are we really much safe at all when its a insurrection of armed hostiles going through the cities here?

How many SWAT team are there, and can they take on a big crowd?   Sure guys are armed for "self defense" but if you have 200+ dudes suddenly with big guns going up and down some streets here, will they really be stopped?

@ten ocho recon scout curious if you know offhand if this would be easy for us to take down, or not

Imagine how thrilled many in the Muslim world would be to hear that a few cells gunned down thousands

The overheemlomg.majority of Police / Sgeriff Depts don't have full time SWAG teams. Big cities like LA do, but most SWAT teams are basically one day a month training teams. It's a secondary job to whatever your normal job is.

Put it like this. LAPD created SWAT. And they're one of the few full time teams in the country.

And it still tool them like 40 minutes to get to the Hollywood bank robbery...

8 hours ago, notherhalo said:

https://mises.org/power-market/police-have-no-duty-protect-you-federal-court-affirms-yet-again
You are on your own buddy. 

Dagestan Anti-Jewish Airport Rampage Was Egged on by Telegram Channel (businessinsider.com)

A mob of protesters that ransacked a Russian airport in search of Jews on Sunday was incited by an antisemitic Telegram channel.

Morning Dagestan, a channel with some 65,000 subscribers, alerted its followers to a scheduled arrival from Tel Aviv, Israel over the weekend.

The Telegram channel went on to post detailed instructions, asking people to insist that arriving passengers denounce Israel, then to follow them home and record their addresses. It said that anybody who did not denounce Israel should not be allowed to leave the airport. 

"We must gather as many people as possible at the airport and let this plane full of that scum turn around and leave anywhere else!!!" the post added. 

The Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs said on Monday that it identified 150 people who took part in the rioting, and detained 60.

At least 20 people were injured during the mob at the airport, including nine police officers, according to the state news outlet RIA Novosti, which cited Dagestan's Ministry of Health.

@Taylor here is more of your upstanding citizens that support Hamas. 

31 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Dagestan Anti-Jewish Airport Rampage Was Egged on by Telegram Channel (businessinsider.com)

A mob of protesters that ransacked a Russian airport in search of Jews on Sunday was incited by an antisemitic Telegram channel.

Morning Dagestan, a channel with some 65,000 subscribers, alerted its followers to a scheduled arrival from Tel Aviv, Israel over the weekend.

The Telegram channel went on to post detailed instructions, asking people to insist that arriving passengers denounce Israel, then to follow them home and record their addresses. It said that anybody who did not denounce Israel should not be allowed to leave the airport. 

"We must gather as many people as possible at the airport and let this plane full of that scum turn around and leave anywhere else!!!" the post added. 

The Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs said on Monday that it identified 150 people who took part in the rioting, and detained 60.

At least 20 people were injured during the mob at the airport, including nine police officers, according to the state news outlet RIA Novosti, which cited Dagestan's Ministry of Health.

@Taylor here is more of your upstanding citizens that support Hamas. 

Don't think those 150 people will get no bail like in the US.  Hard labor, or Ukrainian front lines is in their future.