• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Kesler with a beauty! Really mad we didn't take this in regulation. Can't keep giving up pts to conference opponents like that. Glad we got the win though. Freddie was HUGE aside from that one fart.

Were still way ahead of the Sharks for the division. Taking two points tonight with several key players missing is huge.

Were still way ahead of the Sharks for the division. Taking two points tonight with several key players missing is huge.

We're most likely going to win the Pacific again with ease, but that's not my concern. Its our overall play against these opponents that worries me come postseason. Yes we've been injured and yes we have guys out right now but I never like to use that as an excuse.

We're most likely going to win the Pacific again with ease, but that's not my concern. Its our overall play against these opponents that worries me come postseason. Yes we've been injured and yes we have guys out right now but I never like to use that as an excuse.

Its not excuse not to win games.  But we have been winning all month with injuries.  Once Perry and everyone else comes back, the dominance should really begin.

But for now, im happy taking 2 points.

Funny reading the comments on ESPN regarding the suspension.  Sharks fans think Jackman took a dive and didn't think it was much of a punch.  I think the NHL should have clarified the punch more.  It's one thing to throw a punch.  It's another to throw a punch with the butt of the stick.  It's like me throwing a punch at you, or throwing a punch at you with a roll of quarters in my hand.  

Rough loss. WTH was Heatley doing in that shootout? Awesome performance by Coyote's goalie. Shitty loss.

I legit lol'd at heatley shooting first. What's up with that. I haven't paid to much attention to our shootouts this year but i feel like it should be Kesler, silfverberg then perry or getzlaf. Id still rather see dsp, belesky and fowler over heatley too.

Edited by Corona

What a flukey game winner. Oh well, etem should've had that game winner in the shootout.

Yeah, you probably won't see another one like that any time soon.

The NHL website shows the Coyotes broadcast and one of their announcers said that goal "couldn't have happened to a more deserving player." Lol. Doan is such a dbag.

Edited by Tank