• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

That was a great game last night.

My favorite thing about BB lead teams is how every player on the team contributes.  You become fans of guys like Tim Jackman who on other teams would rarely see the ice.

Palmieri was a beast the last two nights.  Great to see this team keep rolling without Perry.

Man. I'm jealous. With the fan atmosphere, or lack thereof in Anaheim we could never have anything like the Habs fans had for Saku. Oh well. Life as a west coast sports fan. 

At least I have calcio. 

Edited by bakunin

Man. I'm jealous. With the fan atmosphere, or lack thereof in Anaheim we could never have anything like the Habs fans had for Saku. Oh well. Life as a west coast sports fan. 

At least I have calcio. 

Montreal is crazy about Hockey, and even crazier about their Canadiens

The Bell Centre is widely regarded as the NHL’s best venue to catch hockey game. Doubt any other stadium can match the atmosphere they have there.

Montreal is crazy about Hockey, and even crazier about their Canadiens

The Bell Centre is widely regarded as the NHL’s best venue to catch hockey game. Doubt any other stadium can match the atmosphere they have there.

No doubt. But the same goes for the Angels. We just don't have that fan atmosphere that other major metropolitan areas have.