• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Another mumps case from the Ducks: Emerson Etem, assigned to minor-league Norfolk. He has missed the last 3 games.

Etem becomes 4th Duck to have been diagnosed with mumps: Perry, Beauchemin and Stoner had it first. Minny's Ryan Suter has it won't play

I'm not sure why Anaheim and Minnesota have this budding rivalry. Doesn't seem to make much sense. But I blame Torii Hunter.

Racist!

Seriously though, I don't get it either. They always play each other really tough. Funny that we got two Wild from last season on the roster now.

I remember being at Game 5 I think it was between Ducks and Wild in 2007. Brawl started during warm ups. It's been that way ever since.

Such a fun game to be at. Horrible goaltending by both goalies. I am at my wits end with Andersen. Hope Gibson comes back soon. The earlier report on Gibson posted in this thread was debunked by Ducks radio analyst Dan Wood. Ducks are going to need him up with the big club. Andersen is showing he can't handle the #1 spot for any length of time. Three of those goals last night were soft.