• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rangers lose Moreland to ankle surgery

The Rangers are having the kind of injury 'luck' the Angels have had in many, many past seasons.  Compared to seasons past, I'd consider this year's set of injuries to the Angels roster fairly mild. 

Yeah, like I said before..the Rangers are taking away every other teams injury excuses.

I've never seen such bad luck and it's not even July.

seriously, did they run over a gypsies kid in the off season or something?

They fired Ryan. When the Angels let Ryan go as a free agent they never saw the playoffs for another two years. The Astros let Ryan go to the Rangers, they never saw the playoffs for 8 more years. With this is mind the Ryan curse grows at the power of three so the Rangers should be screwed for another 512 years.

^yeah. I dont have a ton of sympathy because weve had our own issues and I hope every ranger gets diarrhea for the rest of his life. That said, you guys have had horrible luck. And we know the feeling...it sucks

Completely agree.

With the diarrhea part.