• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the Majors, 4/22

I guess Texas winning is the lesser of two evils tonight.

Angels are better off if Oakland wins. Only chance Angels have at making the playoffs is landing a wildcard berth. That requires the division winner to beat up on the #2 team, and win in the division by a very large margin as well as a lot of other near-miraculous conditions. 

Edited by ScottLux

Seattle losing again, but it's only in the 4th inning.

They are 4-12 since sweeping us to start the season.

Yep.

We're pretty ****ing bad.

Thank god we got those 4 wins off you guys.

This is the most pathetic I have seen the Mariners look in the past 10 years. Even worse than the 17 game losing streak a few seasons ago.

Seattle pitching is pretty decent, but where's the hitting?

3 of our pitchers are injured. Our pitching is terrible right now. Paxton won't be back until the end of May. Same with Taijuan ... but he hasn't even made a start and has had a ton of shoulder issues so far ... so god only knows what is coming to him. Iwakuma may be back in 2 weeks at least ....

Elias has done well though. Erasmo has been garbage.

Our hitting ... man I don't know. Cano has been pathetic but he is a slow starter usually so I expected it. Brad Miller was expected to be awesome ... and his ST hinted at it ... but he has been AWFUL. Kyle Seager is usually steady ... but he has been awful. Smoak is just awful and always has been.

Zunino and Corey Hart have been our best hitters ...

Edited by Ender

Lmao

Ron Washington put the squeeze on in the 9th with a man on third and 1 out down by 1

Failed

If Washington managed for the Angels Moreno would give him a 10 year extension