• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How I Met Your Mother finale

DVR'd it and will watch it later but I agree it could have ended a few seasons ago.  This final season dragging the wedding out was just the ultimate money grab.  That said it worked because like myself I've heard a lot of people saying they've been tuning in because they've watched the show for so long and weren't going to turn it off now.  

i watched the last half hour. first time i've watched in probably three or four years, and didn't feel like i was out of the loop on anything.

it was decent. at least they didn't have him sailing into the teeth of a hurricane with his dead sister on board.

I haven't watched the show in quite some time, but I am curious if they ever showed the mother whom he met? And is she hotter than Robin?

They're pretty tied in my opinion!

I didn't like the ending at first. The more I've thought about it though the more it has grown on me.

See, I loved it at first and now it's kind of upsetting. Especially the fact they made us sit through that god awful wedding only to have that outcome 15 minutes into the finale! I loved Robin and Ted so I'm happy I got both ways (Mother and Robin) but I'm really conflicted.

It was an interesting end. I agree with the points already made about the last season dragging out a wedding only to have her divorced 15 minutes into the last episode was pretty lame. I liked the kids calling out Tod's Ling ass story, and how it was more about Robin at the end though.

Edited by st1ckboy

It was an interesting end. I agree with the points already made about the last season dragging out a wedding only to have her divorced 15 minutes into the last episode was pretty lame. I liked the kids calling out Tod's Ling ass story, and how it was more about Robin at the end though.

This post was edited? Where is the English cop when you need him?