• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

PREDICTION GAME - GAME #2 - 4/1/14 VS. SEATTLE

tomsred

Post your predictions here for season game #2 - 4/1/14 vs. the Seattle Mariners.  Game time is 7:05 pm PST.  The probable pitchers are E. Ramirez ® vs. C.J. Wilson (L). 

Listed below are the winners from tonight's game #1, 3/31/14 vs. Seattle.  Should you feel that I have made an error please PM me and I will investigate and revise if valid.

A couple of tips:  There were several invalid entries today for game #1.  Your prediction for a hitter must contain two elements, the first element is the number of hits per the number of at bats, the second is a prediction element limited to those found in the Rules.  Strikeouts are not a valid prediction element for a hitter.  Any part of a prediction that is invalid will invalidate the entire prediction and you cannot score points.  Please see the Rules for examples, and valid prediction elements.  You can PM me at any time with questions regarding the Rules, or you can ask a question to other participants within the body of a prediction thread if you are uncertain about the validity of a prediction.

First Scoreboard Update:  4/2/14 following game #3.

Winners - Game #1 - 3/31/14 vs. SeattleTotal Predictions - 58, Points Scored - 27

4 Points

cezero.....Trout 2-4, 1 HR

3 Points

SOTO.....Trout 2-4, 1 single

HeavenlyHalos.....Calhoun 1-4, 1 single

tomsred.....Hamilton 1-3, 1 BB

2 Points

None

1 Point

ELEVEN.....Trout 2-4

AngelsAndRamsFan.....Hamilton 1 single

Vladdylonglegs.....Trout 2-4