• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

you got knocked....

max and marcellus made a good point a few days ago.   max said that if you put your hands on another person, expect a beatdown of some sort.   he basically said it's BS that women can do whatever they want with no ramifications to a man, and a man just has to take it, no matter how extreme the violence.   they also said that it's best to learn all the facts first before making any judgement.   marcellus said that if you take things to physical conflict, it's not fair or reasonable to expect the other person to respond with the same kind of force that you give out (i. e. a man shouldn't have to be gentle with a woman if she's wailing on him or acting generally psychotic)

max and marcellus made a good point a few days ago.   max said that if you put your hands on another person, expect a beatdown of some sort.   he basically said it's BS that women can do whatever they want with no ramifications to a man, and a man just has to take it, no matter how extreme the violence.   they also said that it's best to learn all the facts first before making any judgement.   marcellus said that if you take things to physical conflict, it's not fair or reasonable to expect the other person to respond with the same kind of force that you give out (i. e. a man shouldn't have to be gentle with a woman if she's wailing on him or acting generally psychotic)

Those are good points?  Wow.

Is this real???  You can't be serious?

Ah chivalry.  I knew it was still in existence.  Or in this day it's "Bitches best not piss me off".

I understand what he's trying to say. Just because it's morally wrong to hit a woman doesn't give them the right to know that and think they can attack men without repercussion. I also agree that no one (man, woman, child, race, culture, etc.) should attack someone without expecting some kind of self-defense or blow back.

I understand what he's trying to say. Just because it's morally wrong to hit a woman doesn't give them the right to know that and think they can attack men without repercussion. I also agree that no one (man, woman, child, race, culture, etc.) should attack someone without expecting some kind of self-defense or blow back.

So chick laying out in the elevator was a result of self defense?

All it takes is one punch or any kind of blow to the head. Look around the internet, there are videos of chicks knocking out dudes with one punch or that slap game guys and girls participate in where someone is slapped and knocked out.

As for self-defense, I know as much as you do YK. I think me either saying self-defense (which I never did) or you saying it isn't in the situation is wrong when there are no facts going either way yet.

Which means it was even more stupid if she attacked him.

And I say that rather confidently because the female is never arrested in these domestic situations unless they struck first. In most domestic situations it's simply arrest the male and ask questions later.

even if they struck first, the woman still holds all the power over the situation with the police.