• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

10 minutes ago, cals said:

What about the dude in prison?  He seems ok.

My ex-wife has met him. About 5 or 6 years ago she was working for a company that was kind of a pr firm for politicians and he was a potential client. Since she is Russian they sent her to talk to him. Her first night there she went out with a friend and someone broke into her hotel room and photographed her planner. They even had shots of her planner on the news. When she did meet with him a couple cops showed up and went through her bag and checked out her passport. Fortunately nothing happened beyond that but still pretty gnarly. 

Desperate Russian fills his entire fridge with McDONALD'S after the restaurant suspends trading over Ukraine… as others cash in by selling Big Mac meals for £250!

The resident's hoarding of the fast food favourite comes after McDonald's across Russia were swamped with customers desperate to get one last Big Mac.

A caption alongside the picture read: 'McDonald's is permanently closing in Russia here is my friend's stash.' 

image.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10597763/Russian-fills-entire-fridge-McDONALDS-cash-selling-Big-Mac-meals-250.html

12 hours ago, Jason said:

If they didn’t have such delicious food I’d say nuke ‘em 

I'll say it... of the commonly available Asian foods, Chinese food is easily the worst. It's ok, but I'll take Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, or Persian food over it any day. I've never tried it, but I'm sure the Burmese and Malay have it together on that front too.

4 minutes ago, Don said:

I'll say it... of the commonly available Asian foods, Chinese food is easily the worst. It's ok, but I'll take Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, or Persian food over it any day. I've never tried it, but I'm sure the Burmese and Malay have it together on that front too.

Korean is my favorite. My mother in law was Korean so I got really accustomed to it. 

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Desperate Russian fills his entire fridge with McDONALD'S after the restaurant suspends trading over Ukraine… as others cash in by selling Big Mac meals for £250!

The resident's hoarding of the fast food favourite comes after McDonald's across Russia were swamped with customers desperate to get one last Big Mac.

A caption alongside the picture read: 'McDonald's is permanently closing in Russia here is my friend's stash.' 

image.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10597763/Russian-fills-entire-fridge-McDONALDS-cash-selling-Big-Mac-meals-250.html

Oligarch flex

4 minutes ago, cals said:

“We’re talking Ukraine … one of the three most corrupt countries on the planet,” Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, said at the first hearing. “Corruption is not just prevalent in Ukraine — it’s the system!”

He's not wrong about that but right now it's the lesser of two "evils." Ukraine should be backed to defeat Putin EOM.