• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Celebrities who have not aged well

Interesting slideshow (if you can bear going through a slideshow) although IMO, I don't think some warrant being on the list.

I will say that No. 34 is a little confusing, since it doesn't indicate the before or after photos.

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/18-celebrities-who_ve-aged-horribly?format=SLIDESHOW

this list is pretty harsh on some of the celebrities.

kathleen turner has battled some disease and gained a good deal of weight because of it. while she's not "hot" like she was as a younger woman, it's not entirely fair or accurate to criticize her looks now. 

taking pics of britney spears and goldie with makeup and then comparing them to older pics without makeup seems rather disingenius, as well. same with taking pics of kids like screetch. 

i thought seagal, crystal, schwarzeneggar, chase and heidi montag all aged perfectly well. not sure what there really was to criticize. as you age there's bound to be some changes.

this whole exercise seems arrogant. wonder what the authors of the slide show look like now and then.

My favorites are the guys who refuse to own up to their age.  

Robert Redford and Barry Manilow both dye their hair ridiculously, and end up looking like old women. 

this guy too.

although i still laugh at the lyrics to the gambler. its such a great track and its like this mysterious stranger who's a successful, experienced poker player

and yet it ends with... "and somewhere in the darkness.. the gambler he broke even.."

he broke even?

that's it?

1043158921.jpg