• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

SC wanted Pola but he turned them down because of what happened with Kiffin and how he was fired.

The reason he was fired was because he got in an argument with Kiffin after Kiffin told him to pull a scholarship offer for a kid that had been committed for almost a year.

SC wanted Pola but he turned them down because of what happened with Kiffin and how he was fired.

The reason he was fired was because he got in an argument with Kiffin after Kiffin told him to pull a scholarship offer for a kid that had been committed for almost a year.

Right!

By the way, RB coaches biggest job is always recruiting.  No way it can be like Chow who was an awful recruiter and way too conservative as an OC.

Exactly.  SB signed one rb in two years.  That's just ridiculous.

And i didn't get the Chow analogy either. Not even close, which i found strange because i know Nando knows his cfb.

Interesting...  I figure Jackson is all USC but this gives some hope.

Edward Lewis

Five-star ATH Adoree' Jackson playing tonight. Rocking a pair of #UCLA's midnight black gloves while he does it, too.

I get why you would say this considering the Serra connection but he is by no means a guarantee for USC or to stay on the West Coast as he came out here because his sister lives out here. Honestly, it doesnt seem like he knows for sure as at one point last year most around the school thought he was leaning towards LSU.  

Bruins get an OV from 5* DE Solomon Thomas this weekend.

If USC had the scholarships they would offer him and he would go there. Unless he is scared of the competition from guys in front of him that is. I'm sure he'll be a fine little player for the Bruins, though.

Edited by eaterfan

Lol right.  The delusional condom fans are cracking me up.  They can't fathom that players would rather go to UCLA than SUC.

We'll see who is laughing in 8 years when all the effects of the sanctions have passed, the real target coach is hired (Sark was just brought in to lead the Trojans through the end of the sanctions period), and he gets a few good recruiting classes under his belt. USC will be ready to whoop up on the baby bears.