• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

According to Rosen he is completely shutdown when it comes to recruiting so there was no point in Stanford coming to watch him yesterday.  So of course he will flip next week.

No idea honestly, hopefully they don't lose him, lost of recruiting sites expected to make him the #1 overall recruit in the country with their next update.  I know they are doing well with Malik Henry, the 2016 QB.  Rosen wants to be an EE but no Bosco player has ever graduated early.

Jameis will end up dominating the penal league.

Hundley has something to prove.  He holds the ball at times and struggled with accuracy down field.  Will be interesting if having a better OL makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping for not that.  I lived in Fresno at the time and I was driving down to meet some friends in Valencia when I finally got in radio range it was like 41-0.  God Rick Nueheisel was awful.

Or maybe that was the end of the Dorrell era.  Either way, yikes!

Edited by nate

We still meeting up in Albuquerque for that game?

Should be a barn burner. Byu will assure their place in the Miami bowl after a loss in September and cal should be looking for their fourth win.

Game should be packed

I would be shocked if Cal was looking at anything more than their third win at that point.

...and yes, ABQ or bust.

Edited by RallyMo

Former UCLA RB and Super Bowl champion Derek Coleman was on a flight across the country recently when he saw a US Marine sitting in coach.  He immediately switched with the Marine and gave him his first class seat.

DC is a class act all around.  Proud that he is a Bruin.

10363758_584981311610463_515902960666477

Edited by nate