• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com NFL Picks - Week 2

Sunday

Dallas @ Kansas City

St. Louis @ Atlanta

Cleveland @ Baltimore

Buffalo @ Carolina

Minnesota @ Chicago

Denver @ NY Giants

Detroit @ Arizona

Washington @ Green Bay

Tennessee @ Houston

Miami @ Indianapolis

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay

Jacksonville @ Oakland

San Diego @ Philadelphia

San Francisco @ Seattle

Monday

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati

Why thank you sir, and a tip of the cap to you also for picking against Dallas. I was going to tell you I am available for pick suggestions any time but you seem to have a grasp. 

Going up through the list everyone is picking against Dallas.  I think we should start a pick of the week and this one is my favorite, partly because I like to see Jerry Jones suffer. 

Well I don't believe it’s as much a referendum on the Cowboys bone headed owner as it is an out-n-out love for everything Chiefs.  ;) 

I should probably have done my own due diligence, but why does it say @Carolina when it was @Buffalo. A lot of these games that I think will be close, I go with the home team when I can't decide.

Bummer. I did the same thinking Carolina was at home. Would have went with Buffalo at home after how they looked against NE in week 1.

Bummer. I did the same thinking Carolina was at home. Would have went with Buffalo at home after how they looked against NE in week 1.

Interesting, what I get for copying and pasting from a Dallas site.  Hard to find an easy place just to copy them back here without there being links to the teams or copying all the formatting.