• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Most losses after leading?

MPohleece

I’m too lazy to look this up. Do we lead in this category?
If not, we’ll be there given the back end of the bullpen is mostly gone now. 
Teams that tease with leads, then consistently choke them away are just plain horrible products. Fan losing products.

Even with this lost season, it would’ve been nice to see them string together several wins in Sep. No chance of that, as most leads will be blown. Just sad man. 

27 minutes ago, MPohleece said:

I’m too lazy to look this up. Do we lead in this category?
If not, we’ll be there given the back end of the bullpen is mostly gone now. 
Teams that tease with leads, then consistently choke them away are just plain horrible products. Fan losing products.

Even with this lost season, it would’ve been nice to see them string together several wins in Sep. No chance of that, as most leads will be blown. Just sad man. 

Not sure about that stat, but I think the Halos may have set a club record for come from behind wins.   Pretty sure it was alot more than last year.