• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (5/15/23): Angels @ Orioles - Wallach back behind the plate, Thaiss at 1B

mmc

31 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

5 runs on 4 hits, 3 homers for Ohtani. He is only at 74 pitches though... it would be nice if he can go two more innings without giving up a run. 

And that is exactly what he does. Nice. I'd maybe throw out Davidson and hope he can go for the 8th and 9th. If Baltimore scores or gets multiple base runners, adjust plans accordingly.

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

And that is exactly what he does. Nice. I'd maybe throw out Davidson and hope he can go for the 7th and 8th. If Baltimore scores or gets multiple base runners, adjust plans accordingly.

only need 6 more outs...

1 minute ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

And that is exactly what he does. Nice. I'd maybe throw out Davidson and hope he can go for the 8th and 9th. If Baltimore scores or gets multiple base runners, adjust plans accordingly.

Let's have the quasi managers on the board make the BP calls now instead of waiting to see what happens and then second guessing