• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rangers @ Angels (5/6/23): Detmers on the mound, no Rendon or Renfroe

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

He could be a kid. 

He’s a problem.  I know you don’t like being critical of the team.  But $35 million which is roughly 17% of the payroll in one guy that gets 1-2 days off every 5 or 6 games and also is out everytime there is some kind of minor collision isn’t a viable situation.  It’s just going to get worse.  

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

He’s a problem.  I know you don’t like being critical of the team.  But $35 million which is roughly 17% of the payroll in one guy that gets 1-2 days off every 5 or 6 games and also is out everytime there is some kind of minor collision isn’t a viable situation.  It’s just going to get worse.  

i expect as we move into July and August, Rendon's usage will pick up provided he isn't injured.  Same with other key guys.  Once Sept hits, then its pedal to the metal.

4 minutes ago, Swordsman78 said:

i expect as we move into July and August, Rendon's usage will pick up provided he isn't injured.  Same with other key guys.  Once Sept hits, then its pedal to the metal.

Hey I hope you’re right but I don’t understand why you presume this. 

Would still like healthy Walsh like stability at first. Hopefully he can resume his career. But so far, depth has been critically important up and down the lineup. Nice to give some key players days off early in the season  and still win.  Perry with a nice low key but effective management job.