• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

T-Mobile giving out MLB TV codes starting today

So if you have T-Mobile and live in the OC/LA area, give them to out of market people here if you'd like. I usually get them from slickdeals and give my OOM friends the code so they can watch the Angels. Haven't gotten one yet but the codes are good until April 2nd to redeem. 

15 minutes ago, Ender said:

Damn. MLB already charged me in full for MLB.TV at the beginning of March. I'm also a T-Mobile user .... has to be a way I can get a refund or credit .... 

Ugh, their cancellation policy on annual renewals is ridiculous  - basically, after 5 days, cancellation doesn't take effect 'til next renewal period (i.e. next year.)  

Still, worth a try - season hasn't even started yet. 

Maybe send an email saying "Hey, I requested cancellation 3 weeks ago - what gives?"  🤐

45 minutes ago, TroutBaseball said:

Which VPN are you using? I can never get a VPN to work with MLB.tv

https://nordvpn.com/nord-site/

sometimes l have to try different cities to connect to cities depending on who we're playing. It seems like every city is blackout for some team.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds

8 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

https://nordvpn.com/nord-site/

sometimes l have to try different cities to connect to cities depending on who we're playing. It seems like every city is blackout for some team.

I can vouch for NordVPN. I used them when in lived in the Pacific Northwest after I cut the cord. Now I don't have any blackouts here in TN. 

T-Mobile extends free MLB.TV deal for subscribers through 2028

T-Mobile and Major League Baseball (MLB) are renewing their partnership. In addition to sponsoring various pro-baseball events, the carrier announced today that its subscribers would continue receiving free MLB.TV subscriptions through 2028.