• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

18 hours ago, Alfred O. Griffin said:

He's not the only one saying the quiet part out loud.

Ron DeSantis Says His Battle With Disney Is Working

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-says-his-battle-disney-working-1798803

And they tried to fight us on things like parents' rights and things that are really important to the people of Florida. We beat them on that. We signed a parents' rights bill and we've expanded protections and we've done a lot of stuff to go back and fight woke ideology.

"Since our skirmish last year, Disney has not been involved in any of those issues. They have not made a peep. That ultimately is the most important – that Disney is not allowed to pervert the system to the detriment of Floridians."

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

He's not the only one saying the quiet part out loud.

Ron DeSantis Says His Battle With Disney Is Working

https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-says-his-battle-disney-working-1798803

And they tried to fight us on things like parents' rights and things that are really important to the people of Florida. We beat them on that. We signed a parents' rights bill and we've expanded protections and we've done a lot of stuff to go back and fight woke ideology.

"Since our skirmish last year, Disney has not been involved in any of those issues. They have not made a peep. That ultimately is the most important – that Disney is not allowed to pervert the system to the detriment of Floridians."

I don't think I've ever seen a politician be made a fool of more than Desantis by Disney.

And I love that he's acting like he's winning.  He's like this dude:

fetchimage.webp

5 hours ago, cals said:

I don't think I've ever seen a politician be made a fool of more than Desantis by Disney.

And I love that he's acting like he's winning.  He's like this dude:

fetchimage.webp

Desantis isn’t doing much better with his campaign slogans. I got an email titled Ready for Ron?

That said if our nations winners are defined by the child entertainment industry proving they can promote queers to children then our super power status is officially over. 

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Desantis isn’t doing much better with his campaign slogans. I got an email titled Ready for Ron?

That said if our nations winners are defined by the child entertainment industry proving they can promote queers to children then our super power status is officially over. 

Then maybe don’t let a company full of homos make you don’t make you look like a dipshit?

13 minutes ago, cals said:

Then maybe don’t let a company full of homos make you don’t make you look like a dipshit?

He certainly proclaimed victory way too soon. I don’t think he looks like anymore of a dipshit than those supporting the queer nonsense though. I probably would have went after their liquor license or declared them an adult entertainment industry. 
what’s crazy is he cozied up to a couple of queers working at the blaze and trump has done everything but blow Bruce Jenner. I’m not overly impressed with either of their stances.  

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

He certainly proclaimed victory way too soon. I don’t think he looks like anymore of a dipshit than those supporting the queer nonsense though. I probably would have went after their liquor license or declared them an adult entertainment industry. 
what’s crazy is he cozied up to a couple of queers working at the blaze and trump has done everything but blow Bruce Jenner. I’m not overly impressed with either of their stances.  

I’m pretty sure Meatball has sucked a few cocks in his days.

1 minute ago, cals said:

I’m pretty sure Meatball has sucked a few cocks in his days.

He sent baby clothes to a queer couple so I wouldn’t put it past him. The Florida GOP is very organized but dems really shouldn’t fear them as the extreme right wing. They are pretty moderate on social issues with their one quality being that they aren’t afraid to use the government to punish political enemies. If Desantis would come forward and admit he sucked a dick the dems would have him on their ticket. 

39 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"Make America Florida" sounds like a winning strategy. Florida has a long history of being adored and respected by the other 49 states.

DeSantis' 2024 pitch: Make America Florida

So did you poll the other 49 states on their opinion of Florida or are you just projecting your own irrational hatred of Florida onto the other 49 states?

9 minutes ago, Jay said:

So did you poll the other 49 states on their opinion of Florida or are you just projecting your own irrational hatred of Florida onto the other 49 states?

The senility creeping up Jay? Florida has always been known as the limp dick or saggy balls of the USA, long before Meatball decided to go to war with his states biggest employer.  

28 minutes ago, Jay said:

I know that Idaho just got the internet a few years ago, but surely you can't be this oblivious.