• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Amusement Parks

mmc

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Hey, we were at California Adventure this morning with our kids.

If you saw a guy wearing a 4th of July Angels hat, that was me, though I didn’t get there till around 1.  Hope you and your family got to see the show

2 hours ago, mmc said:

If you saw a guy wearing a 4th of July Angels hat, that was me, though I didn’t get there till around 1.  Hope you and your family got to see the show

We left around 1. Haven't seen the Rogers Musical yet since our kids are too young to sit through it. My wife and I might try to get a babysitter and go see it.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, m0nkey said:

Do you people still have passes?

Magic Keys went on sale yesterday and I got an inspire (x2).  Looking forward to being gay and going consistently again

Yep. Taking my daughter Jan 21st and Feb 4th so far. 

On 1/11/2024 at 6:27 PM, katie said:

Yep. Taking my daughter Jan 21st and Feb 4th so far. 

i'll be there with my school group on april 10 & 11. bringing my wife and daughter along on the 11th. 

7 hours ago, cals said:

Grown men without children should be banned from Disneyland.  (Obviously if they can prove they’re homos, there would be an exception.)

You make it sound like the perfect place to hook up with tens of thousands of women if you can just get by the gaydar.

2 hours ago, katie said:

Yes. If only you weren’t obsessed with Taylor and gang banging dudes at Disneyland. 

Clearly my priorities are out of whack.  I was forced to spend Sunday at California Adventure so please forgive me.

On 1/15/2024 at 11:16 AM, cals said:

Grown men without children should be banned from Disneyland.  (Obviously if they can prove they’re homos, there would be an exception.)

I went with my buddies in August and we had a great time. We went to that bar in CaliAdventure by the lake, had our hands full with to-go double Tequila sodas, and walked around getting buzzed. Then we rode CaliScreamin and ToT. Of course it cost us $15+ a drink but it was totally worth it.

4 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I went with my buddies in August and we had a great time. We went to that bar in CaliAdventure by the lake, had our hands full with to-go double Tequila sodas, and walked around getting buzzed. Then we rode CaliScreamin and ToT. Of course it cost us $15+ a drink but it was totally worth it.

Are you sure this wasn't August of 2015?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, m0nkey said:

I was at Universal this past weekend.  I've never seen so many Mexicans in one place, and I've been to plenty of dodger games

They're stubbornly consistent with populating, that's for sure.

How were the crowds? Was it packed? 

I'm starting to really not have patience when it comes to parks that are overcrowded, it tends to ruin my enjoyment, and in some cases I'd rather just leave and come back another day when it's less busy. Especially at parks in California. It really depends on the crowd, but sometimes it's borderline unbearable. 

On 1/19/2024 at 11:25 AM, Taylor said:

Are you sure this wasn't August of 2015?

Yup. 

Tower of Terror became Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout in 2017. California Screamin' became The Incredicoaster in 2018.

I can understand the confusion though. It's pretty hard to miss the themes.

3 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

They're stubbornly consistent with populating, that's for sure.

How were the crowds? Was it packed? 

I'm starting to really not have patience when it comes to parks that are overcrowded, it tends to ruin my enjoyment, and in some cases I'd rather just leave and come back another day when it's less busy. Especially at parks in California. It really depends on the crowd, but sometimes it's borderline unbearable. 

Yup. 

Got there around 9 when it opened. We'd never been to the mario world before so we went there first, but everything else had short wait times up until about 12 or so.  I think if you've done mario world already then it should be ok in the morning, but then everything turns into a 45+ minute wait by the afternoon.  This past saturday was my only time going since 2017, so no clue on what it's like on an everyday basis.

4 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

go to Knott's. way less crowded than any of the other parks in socal. good roller coasters, too, from what my kids tell me.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

i got a henna tattoo there last year on our class trip. likely to get another when we go back in april.

Butterfly on lower back? 

12 hours ago, katie said:

Knotts is ghetto 

Yup.

16 hours ago, Tank said:

good roller coasters, too, from what my kids tell me.

Magic Mountain is way better for the coasters. It's also ghetto and the crowd is a crapshoot, but I usually suck that up for a couple hours to go on the coasters.