• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Brewers (3/18/2021) - Heaney on the bump!

Chuck

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I cant get excited for Heaney anymore. Kept waiting for him to turn the corner and never has.

Still, if he ever put it all together and pitched like a bonafide 3 (2 would be better), it would be huge. Meaning, just a dependable guy who can give you 6 full innings every start and keep it close, it would be a huge boost.

16 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I cant get excited for Heaney anymore. Kept waiting for him to turn the corner and never has.

Still, if he ever put it all together and pitched like a bonafide 3 (2 would be better), it would be huge. Meaning, just a dependable guy who can give you 6 full innings every start and keep it close, it would be a huge boost.

Here's the thing with Heaney. He'll be mediocre, occasionally bad, and then one day he'll put up a really good game where he looks like an ace and I think, "Hey, he's putting it together!" and then he goes back to meh again.

4 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

Here's the thing with Heaney. He'll be mediocre, occasionally bad, and then one day he'll put up a really good game where he looks like an ace and I think, "Hey, he's putting it together!" and then he goes back to meh again.

Yep. Thats my gripe.

I dont dislike him at all. He just never turned into what i was hoping for, so I dont really see him as a "any day now" guy, just a "yeah, hes decent".

Hope he proves me wrong someday.

10 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Yep. Thats my gripe.

I dont dislike him at all. He just never turned into what i was hoping for, so I dont really see him as a "any day now" guy, just a "yeah, hes decent".

Hope he proves me wrong someday.

That’s ageism. If he were 53 you would think...damn that guy can still pitch