• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Cool. Put Hunter in prison. 

Now do Jered Kushner.

32 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yeah I agree. If they're involved in this shit put them all away. I'm sick of it. 

Also throw Pelosi in jail because she's a c*nt.

I think we are way too soft on criminals these days whether they are street thugs, Wall Street types or politicians. I think they all should be held accountable but I also believe everyone deserves their due process rights before they get removed from office or booted out of their lofty positions. 

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Hunter Biden received $260K from Beijing during dad’s campaign — with Joe’s address on wire: Comer

First son Hunter Biden received two wire transfers from Chinese nationals worth a total of $260,000 months after dad Joe began his 2020 presidential campaign — and with the elder Biden’s Delaware home listed as the beneficiary address, a key House Republican said Tuesday.

Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer(R-Ky.) revealed financial records that his panel subpoenaed turned up the transfers in July and August 2019.

The revelation is another blow to President Biden’s insistence that he had no knowledge or discussion of his only surviving son’s foreign business interests.

“Bank records don’t lie but President Joe Biden does. In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China,” Comer said in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/26/hunter-biden-received-260k-from-beijing-during-dads-campaign-with-dad-joes-address-on-wire-comer/amp/

Again. None of this stuff is illegal. How do you think Trump's children make their living?