• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Joe Biden

I know y'all don't want to hear this but in India it is customary for males to walk and hold hands in public as a display of trust, respect and friendship. However women are not to be in public holding hands, hugging or kissing, they are considered part of sex and is not to be publicly displayed. 

So Joe was doing the right thing while Jill was in the act of a threesome grabbing both the President and Prime Minister. What a whore. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

I know y'all don't want to hear this but in India it is customary for males to walk and hold hands in public as a display of trust, respect and friendship. However women are not to be in public holding hands, hugging or kissing, they are considered part of sex and is not to be publicly displayed. 

So Joe was doing the right thing while Jill was in the act of a threesome grabbing both the President and Prime Minister. What a whore. 

Possibly and they do that in the Middle East as well. Of course it does  tend with holding hands with Arabs. For Joes sake let’s hope that’s where the Hindus break from the Arabs 

This fuckin clown deserves his own thread lol. Queue Jill bringing back decency to the White House meme.

Hunter Biden was member of an elite LA sex club SNCTM - but was kicked out for being a 'scumbag', says founder, who's now been banned from party he founded for breaking confidentiality rules to ID president's son 

The claim about Hunter was included in a profile of Lawner published in the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday.

A spokesperson for Snctm told the LA Times it has a policy of never identifying its members and that any infringement of the rules results in a lifetime ban.

The publication said Lawner made the claim that Hunter had been a member of the club after he had reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors this week. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12222715/Hunter-Biden-member-elite-LA-sex-club-kicked-former-owner-claims.html

Now that we've tapped Israeli research for a COVID vaccine and the pandemic threat is over, I guess Biden feels emboldened to sever ties. But thanks to Trump and Israel, the Biden administration had a vaccine to deliver. I'm sure they will appreciate his knife in their backs. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Now that we've tapped Israeli research for a COVID vaccine and the pandemic threat is over, I guess Biden feels emboldened to sever ties. But thanks to Trump and Israel, the Biden administration had a vaccine to deliver. I'm sure they will appreciate his knife in their backs. 

How do you feel about the State of Israel?

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is there a larger gathering of c*nts on the planet?

No, AW does not count. 

I'd just like to hear from some of the NPCs that actually take time out of their day to sit in the studio audience.

"I got tickets to be in the audience for The View" sounds like the beginning of a bad sitcom joke.

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

The View is the Tucker Carlson of the left. It triggers the right like nothing else.

No way, it's much worse.

Imagine if the right had a daytime talk show on basic cable that featured Ted Nugent/Alex Jones/Dinesh D'Souza/Mike Lindell

That would be the right-wing equivalent.

3 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No way, it's much worse.

Imagine if the right had a daytime talk show on basic cable that featured Ted Nugent/Alex Jones/Dinesh D'Souza/Mike Lindell

That would be the right-wing equivalent.

I'd watch the heck out of that show. Every episode features Mike Lindell trying to sell some new snake-oil product, Dinesh explaining why the latest crime he was convicted of was a setup, Alex Jones yelling nonsense in his gravelly voice, and Ted Nugent ripping his shirt off. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I'd watch the heck out of that show. Every episode features Mike Lindell trying to sell some new snake-oil product, Dinesh explaining why the latest crime he was convicted of was a setup, Alex Jones yelling nonsense in his gravelly voice, and Ted Nugent ripping his shirt off. 

Yet you watch Ru Paul