• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iannetta . . . he's not good

Forget his hitting, I'm talking about his defense and game calling.  Make all the jokes about CERA that you want, but I've seen more passed balls, cross-ups, and just plain poor pitch selection than ever before.  He's not the sole reason our pitching sucks, but he's certainly not helping the situation.

And no, Conger doesn't appear to be any better.  I don't know what the solution is, but I don't think Iannetta is a guy you want behind the plate if you're really trying to contend.

Why does this org have so much trouble, since Benjie left, finding a catcher who can hit and handle the backstop both at least decently?

And I bet Arte would be stupid enough to give McCann a 5 year/$75 million deal, despite the fact that he fell from a usual .800s OPS from 2006-2011 to a .699 OPS in 2012, and will have already caught 8 full seasons by the close of 2013 and be age 30 in 2014.

JUST SAY NO!

How many teams have a catcher who can hit and be a quality catcher? How many Buster Poseys and Yadier Molinas are there?

There are a lot of good Catchers around the league, this year especially.  A lot of young talent.  Salvador Perez is probably the best defensive catcher in the AL and he's hitting .300.  Wilin Rosario is a stud with the bat and improving this year defensively. Matt Wieters is another.  

What a mess...

Meanwhile Napoli is raking in Boston for a good Redsox team. Admittedly he isn't catching, but he did catch in TWO WORLD SERIES...after shaking the Scioscia catcher curse.

You gotta believe that Iannetta "fit" for Scioscia, or he would never have been brought in.

Cant catch, can't hit...Scioscia material all the way.

The thread was started before the game and most people that posted in the thread replied before the game started.

And? How often do you plan to follow me around the forum? Do you have anything to say about the topic or my response or are you going to attack me personally again because you believe I am posting as multiple identities again?

Fact is, this post started before the game and continued during the game. Anyone who wants to attribute losses to our catcher is misinformed. Kohn walked three consecutive batters, but let's just blame our catcher for that, and the other BP issues.

It's amazing how dense some posters are on this site.

And? How often do you plan to follow me around the forum? Do you have anything to say about the topic or my response or are you going to attack me personally again because you believe I am posting as multiple identities again?

What's your problem? Following you around? Lol. Damn you have a big ego. You obviously don't have anything to say about the topic of the thread. You said people in this thread was blaming Iannetta for the loss.  If you would've read any of the posts at all and when they were posted, you would know that wasn't the case.    

Wo, Wo, Wo, this game was lost on BP and defensive ****ups. Now were blaming Ionetta?

Who is talking about today's game?

Talking about the season, at least I was.

Haven't even looked to see what disaster happened today yet.

Good teams, someone different steps up each night, but around here it is who F#%&D up.