• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

2 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean considering the police response it makes perfect sense.

This story gets worse as they release details. Sure feels like their slow response allowed more kids to die. I get that it’s a small town but this is dumb 

1 minute ago, JarsOfClay said:

The press conference proved that. When he was giving the timeline he was so specific about what side of the truck the shooter got out on but can’t answer a single question about why it took an hour to go inside? If you are a cop and you are waiting for specific equipment that keeps you safer in that situation then you shouldn’t be a cop

3 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

That really changes the story quite a bit.  Tidbits.

Officials also revealed Thursday that Ramos had fired most of his shots shortly after entering the school through an unlocked door, leaving 19 children and two school teachers dead.

It took almost an hour before Ramos was shot dead by a special US Border Patrol tactical team — well after the carnage was over.

According to reports, the officers waited for a school employee to get a key to the classroom, which had by then been locked.

13 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Those who sat outside should be charged, lose their job and their pension but I know pension rules vary by state.  Probably a sacrificial lamb or two and paid leave for others but that's me being jaded and expecting the good old boys club to circle the wagons. 

Depends on what the police policy is.  Sometimes it is not good when regular police go guns a blazing into a school.  Especially if all they have are handguns vs an assault rifle.  They could do more damage than help.  

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I didn’t remember this. Man it seems like if a cop just stands there letting you get shot there should be repercussions beyond getting the shit sued out of your department.

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Depends on what the police policy is.  Sometimes it is not good when regular police go guns a blazing into a school.  Especially if all they have are handguns vs an assault rifle.  They could do more damage than help.  

Every cop I know here in Cali has a rifle in their car or motorbike. I’m assuming Texas cops have them too. A cop should be willing to himself in harms way to protect life. Especially a bunch of elementary age children. I agree with Cals, cowards. Just like the Florida guy 

6 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic again or not.  According to every account reported so far shortly after entering the school and barricading himself in the shooter opened fire.  I understand that if shots haven't been fired then you get a negotiator and try to talk the person down.  Once the situation becomes an active shooter situation policy or just common sense should dictate that they need to go in.  Otherwise said shooter could just go to classroom from classroom killing kids until swat or whatever response team arrives.

5 minutes ago, cals said:

It’s almost as incomprehensible as the shooting itself.  Absolute cowards. 

Theres obviously too many people in the fold to be a conspiracy but  It’s almost too bizarre to be an accident. The  shooter had a lot of things go his way to pull this off. Police should know how to breach doors without a key. This kid wasn’t super bright and we knew a whole lot about him. The government has hundreds of employees that do nothing but spy on Americans so how did everyone miss this ? I’ve seen the computer geeks that do this and they’re guarded with armed guards while they work. It’s some 1984 shit. Hell social media apps have software to flag this stuff. I don’t believe our government plans these things but I’m beginning to believe they look the other way or encourage these for political gain. The blm riots , Jen 6 riot, racist shootings , and a school shooting seem to happen a politically advantageous times. I mean the feds basically planned the Michigan governor kidnapping. So much so that the defendants all basically walked free in court. I guess it could be the opposite and the politicians are just super good at capitalizing on tragedies.  

9 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I bet that truck driver in the Rodney king riots could have used 30 rounds

Reginald Denny. If you are going to use him for one of your random look over there posts at least know his fucking name. 

18 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm going to keep posting every one of these clips like this that I find.  Just amazing.

It's actually a huge issue in southern states like TX and FL.  So I'm sure it's bad in Louisiana also.  They had a reality show about hunting them.  Calolfornia is doing everything it can to prevent the hogs from reaching here as it would be devastating to the agriculture economy.

Disarming the public doesn’t do a damn thing to keep people safe. The majority of the unarmed nations live in tyranny from their government and/ or organized crime. Yes the Europeans don’t have mass shootings. They do have quite a few terror attacks, terrible crime rates with a shit ton of rapes. The police in Texas were proof that individuals need the ability to provide their own security. What about the citizens living on the border? Uncle Sam is doing a great job providing there. There’s a lot of inner cities with 30 min response times. We’ve seen a ton of mob violence in the last two years. Ritenhouse was a dumbass but he’s a dead man with a six shooting handgun. What about all the store owners that their shit burnt to the ground by liberal mobs? No thanks on giving up my weapons. Our prisons are full of people who didn’t obey the law. One more law might make you feel better but it isn’t stopping bad people from obtaining automatic weapons.