• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

58 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol. 26 states are now constitutional carry and fully support people’s rights. I’m not sure why he thinks this would actually be a thing. 

Well let’s not doubt his experience and expertise. He’s been pretty successful with crime and homelessness. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Newsom proposing real legislation instead of banning the ghey talk from classrooms.

Edge: Lowe

Are you suggesting it makes more sense to ban inert objects than address evil and mental illness associated with murder? Newsom is soft on crime which suggest he believes the instrument not the individual is culpable. Blacks are a lot more violent than guns and he hasn’t done shit to address that. I guess you can give him some credit for the black babies and the race war he ignored in La

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

I was already starting to become pretty certain I was going to look to leave California immediately after finishing college but if this passes that would certainly solidify my decision

Yes but Desantis banned Roberto Clemente books. 

I feel the same as most here on being unhappy with the forced sexual education for children.   Its gross, too early and probably creates way bigger problems than it solves.

I did have a good buddy who lived down the street and played with all of us growing up as kids, but that guy was 100% a woman trapped inside a man's body.  Everyone used to make fun of him, which probably meant a great deal to him.  His brother would tell him to his face he is a "woman on the inside".   Family was really really nice, from what I saw, all the other siblings/cousins are totally normal today, full families, etc.  His brother last told me he hadnt seen him for 10+ years.  

Since 95% of my friends are pretty right and that guy is way gone, Ill never have someone to talk to, but I wonder how he feels about all this stuff being taught.  Is school for a guy like him better nowadays?   We all certainly tortured him over it back then.

Edited by notherhalo

22 hours ago, mmc said:

I was already starting to become pretty certain I was going to look to leave California immediately after finishing college but if this passes that would certainly solidify my decision

I’m waiting to hear from the lefties on this board try to defend this. Unfuckingbelievable. 

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I literally bought my first gun in Tennessee on Saturday. Had a background check...

Aren't background checks already universal?

Yes, there are exceptions for person to person sales though. Here in California all firearm transactions must go through an FFL. It's a good law and the gang bangers even follow it when they are acquiring their gats. It is still illegal for someone to sell to a prohibited person though. What did you buy? 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yes, there are exceptions for person to person sales though. Here in California all firearm transactions must go through an FFL. It's a good law and the gang bangers even follow it when they are acquiring their gats. It is still illegal for someone to sell to a prohibited person though. What did you buy? 

This right here:

https://www.smith-and-wesson.com/products/equalizer

The guy at Sportsman's was great. Very knowledgeable. Really happy with this as a first gun. Couldn't decide between and every-day carry type of size or a full size and this splits the difference perfectly.

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My lawn is getting eaten up by bunnies lately. I'll be in the market for a pellet gun soon but it will have more power than this one. I want them killed immediately so they don't hobble off and die a slow death.

Just borrow 5 of Taylors cats.  They will get rid of the bunnies, mice, birds, lizards, worms, bugs, and unattended children in the neighborhood.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This right here:

https://www.smith-and-wesson.com/products/equalizer

The guy at Sportsman's was great. Very knowledgeable. Really happy with this as a first gun. Couldn't decide between and every-day carry type of size or a full size and this splits the difference perfectly.

Nice. That gun is not legal in California as it is “unsafe”. We have stupid fucking laws here 

27 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My lawn is getting eaten up by bunnies lately. I'll be in the market for a pellet gun soon but it will have more power than this one. I want them killed immediately so they don't hobble off and die a slow death.

I have serious rabbit issues too. One year alone I killed about 15 of them. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nice. That gun is not legal in California as it is “unsafe”. We have stupid fucking laws here 

Doesn't the gun roster in CA work like, a gun has to be on the market for a certain number of years before its added or something? I remember I don't think I could get a Springfield XDS there either or something when I was looking a while back.

The Equalizer came out just about a year ago I believe, so its pretty new.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Doesn't the gun roster in CA work like, a gun has to be on the market for a certain number of years before its added or something? I remember I don't think I could get a Springfield XDS there either or something when I was looking a while back.

No. A handgun has to have a magazine disconnect, loaded chamber indicator and microstamping. There isn’t a single firearm in the world that has all 3 because microstamping doesn’t really exist. The roster was just ruled unconstitutional a few months ago and the state is not appealing the microstamping part so two .22 pistols got added last week. This first ones added to it since 2012