• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Calolfornia

Just now, Taylor said:

Thankfully the Idaho Supreme Court is only 95% mentally challenged and amended the law to allow termination in the case of ectopic pregnancies.

Idaho already has a shortage of doctors, and no doctor in their right mind will want to move there.

There's a shortage of doctors because everyone is moving here.

Just now, Alfred O. Griffin said:

I think it would probably be you if one of your kids had been an ectopic pregnancy in another timeline.

He's the relative who would sue the OB/GYN for performing an abortion on his daughter-in-law.

7 minutes ago, Alfred O. Griffin said:

I think it would probably be you if one of your kids had been an ectopic pregnancy in another timeline.

You're right I didn't consider alternate timelines.

14 minutes ago, Blarg said:

California governor won't deliver State of the State speech (msn.com)

California Gov. Gavin Newsom won't give a State of the State address this year, shunning the teleprompter that has frustrated him because of his dyslexia in favor of a statewide tour this month, in which he can highlight his major policy goals in a more informal setting.

Those State of the State speeches are useless, and nobody watches or listens to them. 

4 hours ago, mmc said:

I finally figured out why @mmc doesn’t care about preserving abortion.  You gotta get laid if you’re gonna spread your seed.  Dudes got no chance of getting his fake Canadian girlfriend pregnant.  He wants to punish all us breeders who actually get some tang if we forgot to pull out in time.

Just like how I don’t care about AIDS cause I’m not poking some dude in his pooper. 

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

Walgreens last week announced it won’t sell abortion pills by mail to 20 conservative-led states. The statement came after attorneys general in the 20 states warned Walgreens and pharmacy chain CVS that they could face legal consequences if they sold abortion pills by mail to those states.

Newsom is threatening to oust Walgreens for not breaking the laws of other states. He is saying they have to break laws in 20 other states, or refuse to service those states to do business in California.

“California won’t be doing business with Walgreens or any company that cowers to extremists and puts women’s lives at risk.”

The extremist in this situation is Newsom that would put everyone at risk if major pharmaceutical suppliers such as Walgreens and CVS were forced to leave California creating a void in prescription suppliers. 

Their legality is up in the air. The states are trying to ban them but it's tied up in the courts. The AG's are threatening to come after them if they win.

And so Walgreens along with CVS are in a holding pattern until the courts make a decision. Which means Governor Dyslexia needs to shut the fuck up and quit being an extremist jackass putting the citizens of California in a health risk for no reason other than political grandstanding. 

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

And so Walgreens along with CVS are in a holding pattern until the courts make a decision. Which means Governor Dyslexia needs to shut the fuck up and quit being an extremist jackass putting the citizens of California in a health risk for no reason other than political grandstanding. 

How do you think this puts “the citizens of California in a health risk”?  Are you just Blo-Harging again?

FYI my understanding is this deal was to exclusively buy prescriptions for inmates from Walgreens.  So (1) it was for criminals so who cares and (2) they can just get them from CVS or Savon or Walmart or whatever.