• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What Would You Do?

Suppose someone keyed your BMW when it was parked in front of your home (no garage); then you moved it  onto your driveway and it happened again; then you parked it on your lot next to you home and it happened again.

Would you now move it up the street or try something like getting a camera to find the abuser to stop the damages?

You could just keep moving the auto like Scosia juggles the lineup or you could get an improved plan. Maybe a camera to show Josh the differences between his hitting approach this year vs years past-or even a different hitting coach.

I'd work on not being such a loser that people felt the need to key my car.

It's not as if the car was in very good shape to begin with -- the whole interior was already ruined from excessive amount of marinara sauce stains on the upholstery.

It's not as if the car was in very good shape to begin with -- the whole interior was already ruined from excessive amount of marinara sauce stains on the upholstery.

So it's skips car?  Sorry, missed that.

Well then, just need to tip the cap and turn the page and write it off as a fly in the ointment that will get better if we keep it in the lineup.

I'd let Josh sit in the BMW and guard it from being keyed.  While he's in there I would make him watch movies of his strikeouts during the season to date on the navigation screen.   

You could still key the bottom half of the car and Josh would miss you.

So it's skips car?  Sorry, missed that.

Well then, just need to tip the cap and turn the page and write it off as a fly in the ointment that will get better if we keep it in the lineup.

Sosh is the Valet. He just gets hungry on the job (moving players around in the lineup = rearranging cars in the lineup)

I live near Portland, OR., so I'd probably just sell the BMW and buy a really sweet 21-speed, racing bike.  You can really get most places downtown if you have a bike.  Plus, the benefit to that is that I could take the bike inside the house.  Probably hang it from a hook off of the ceiling.