• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Wall

8 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

The person on the left is going to sue the US government for millions for not providing adequate safety viewing  glasses.  Right @cals?

You see a Mexican dude that looks like an Indian dude. I see a new boat for Daddy. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Can't find anything on this.  Only thing I found was in March when the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 to allow TX to enforce the law.  https://www.aila.org/library/supreme-court-issues-ruling-that-allows-texas-to-enforce-sb4#:~:text=After the Supreme Court issued,it rules on its legality.  Nothing today.

Things are a little behind in the Midwest, apparently.

14 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Can't find anything on this.  Only thing I found was in March when the Supreme Court ruled 6-3 to allow TX to enforce the law.  https://www.aila.org/library/supreme-court-issues-ruling-that-allows-texas-to-enforce-sb4#:~:text=After the Supreme Court issued,it rules on its legality.  Nothing today.

And then the 5th Circuit blocked it again.  I think Chicago1Larry is on the meth again.