• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Simmons’ error haunts Angels in 4-2 loss to Tampa Bay

Almost forgotten is CJs error in the 6th tossing the ball way over Weaver's head and causing him to miss the bag for the out. The following batter then hits a two run home run rather than solo shot. So two errors led to the Rays scoring the decisive winning runs.

Edited by Blarg

5 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

It seems to me that the truly haunting thing in that headline is the last number. When you score two runs in nine innings, that puts an incredible amount of pressure on a pitching staff.

This!

We got shit out of Pujols and Calhoun. Two black holes in tonight's lineup. Ugh! 

on any given night, there are a couple of performances that contribute to a loss.  on top of injuries and generalized poor performance, it's the one or two things this team does on a nightly basis to help us lose that has been impressive.  

38 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

We have 4-5 decent bats on the entire team. We used to have 4 stud SP's but… y'know

4-5?...

I count 3:  Escobar, Calhoun, and Trout.  Soto might make 4.  Pujols is dogpoop.  Ortega got sent to AAA I guess because he isn't old enough to qualify for Scioscia's lineup card.  Gonna be a long season.

9 hours ago, Blarg said:

Almost forgotten is CJs error in the 6th tossing the ball way over Weaver's head and causing him to miss the bag for the out. The following batter then hits a two run home run rather than solo shot. So two errors led to the Rays scoring the decisive winning runs.

Yeah but did you see the meatball that Weaver served for the two-run homer? Yeesh.

I like Cron's potential as a hitter but he is terrible at his position. I've watched the replay a couple times and he never got into position to give Simmons a easier target to throw at. He positioned himself in front on the runner causing the throw to hit the runner.

Cron had a error earlier that caused a unearned run and a chance for Weaver to get a win. Also earlier in the game he caused some confusion on a ball hit between him and Gia.

i believe if Pujols was playing Firstbase ... we win. 

Edited by Troll Daddy