• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

we are the laughing stock of MLB and all professional sports

No, I think we've even surpassed the marlinsas far as being the most disfunctional franchise in sports. At least they make no bones about the fact that they're bad. We just lost to a team that was bitch slapped by the astros just last night.

No, I think we've even surpassed the marlinsas far as being the most disfunctional franchise in sports. At least they make no bones about the fact that they're bad. We just lost to a team that was bitch slapped by the astros just last night.

I'm sure there are a lot of Cowboy fans out there wishing Jerry Jones would die already.

Sure it blows. But laughing stock? Doubt it. It is simply surprising that "the team is so talented" and we are basically doing nothing. There are plenty of teams that have done worse, past and present. The Marlins' and Pirates come to mind. One team has 2 WS and no one in that town could give a f***. And the Pirates haven't had a .500 season since I was born. The payroll issue is the most obvious. The Dodgers are in a heap of trouble of their own. The reason our flaws become so apparent is the fact that we aren't the "real" LA team so any shot they have to further discredit us the better.

It definitely could be a lot worse. Last year I was all on board with Scioscia. Now, not as much. I'm not sure things in Boston would be the same if Bobby was still the skipper. So maybe, just maybe it is time for a change. Also the focus on getting some kind of pitching depth helps.