• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dodgers @ Angels 4/2 6:05

It's really nice to see Tyler back.  Arizona messed with his delivery to keep him from getting injured yet he went down shortly after being back with the halos.  He struggled with the Dbacks and I think he was happy to be out of there.  He was the top LHed pitching prospect in baseball at one point and I think we saw a little bit of what he can be during his performance tonight.  He has been the forgotten man but he's still a top of the rotation candidate.  

Its one of those things where it's not the surgery, but the rehab work that does it. Based on what's been reported, Weaver has done a lot of different things to try to regain velocity.

I don't think J-Lo concerts in Las Vegas count as excercise.

Dochalo,

I remember watching the game where Skaggs injured himself.  At the time he was pitching great but to me it looked like he was overthrowing to increase his velocity.  Around mid game in the 5th or 6th inning he then injured himself.  

Dochalo,

I remember watching the game where Skaggs injured himself.  At the time he was pitching great but to me it looked like he was overthrowing to increase his velocity.  Around mid game in the 5th or 6th inning he then injured himself.  

maybe, but most likely it was the accumulation of innings from a young age without enough recovery as well as throwing a slider too early and too often.  Prevailing theory is that it's not a single event that causes the injury but an accumulation over time.